In New World, you will be able to beat enemies easily with almost any weapon in the beginning; however, as you proceed in your journey, you will have to beat some of the strongest bosses and their armies. In this case, it will be important for you to pick the correct weapons and perks.
There are a total of five enemy types in New World, and each one of them is more vulnerable or stronger to certain types of elements, weapons, attack types, and more. This could really help you deal more damage and win the battles in a relatively easier way. Thus, here is the complete weakness chart for all enemies in the New World.
New World Enemies Weakness Chart
Here is the complete weakness chart presenting the percentage of attack damage buff or nerf you will get for different attacks.
To summarize the chart above:
- Ancients — They are weak against Strike, Void, and Lightning attacks and strong against Slash and Fire attacks.
- Angry Earth — They are weak against Slash and Fire attacks, and Lightning and strong against Thrust and Lightning attacks.
- Corrupted — They are weak against Thrust, Nature, and Arcane attacks and strong against Strike and Ice attacks.
- The Lost — They are weak against Strike, Ice, and Nature attacks and strong against Thrust and Void attacks.
- Beasts — They are weak against Thrust attacks.
That's everything you need to know about the New World enemy weakness chart.