Skins have always been a sought-after reward for many Overwatch 2 players. This latest season is no exception, with the new Mythic Skins now available for players to collect as they grind through the game. But how many Mythic skins are there, what are they, and most importantly, how do you unlock them?
Well, you won't have to ponder on these questions for much longer as this guide will show you how to unlock all of the Mythic Skins for this season in Overwatch 2. So without wasting any time, let's dive right in and get you looking sharp for your next match.
Overwatch 2 - How To Unlock All Mythic Skins
Mythic skins are exceptionally rare cosmetics in Overwatch 2, reserved for the most dedicated players seeking a higher tier than Legendary skins, allowing further customization of their beloved heroes.
However, obtaining these skins can be quite challenging, even for experienced players. This is due to the increased rarity and customization options they offer. To assist those on the quest to acquire them throughout this season, we've compiled a list of all the currently available Mythic skins in Overwatch 2, along with details on how to unlock them.
As of now, here are the Mythic skins available in Overwatch 2:
- Cyber Demon skin for Genji: Reach tier 80 of the Season 1 Battle Pass.
- Zeus Junker Queen: Reach tier 80 of the Season 2 Battle Pass.
- Amaterasu Kiriko: Reach tier 80 of the Season 3 Battle Pass.
- Galactic Emperor Sigma: Reach tier 80 of the Season 4 Battle Pass.
- Adventurer Tracer: Reach Tiers 45, 65, and 80 in the Season 5 Battle Pass to unlock all cosmetic options.
- A-7000 Wargod Ana: Reach Tiers 45, 65, and 80 in the Season 6 Battle Pass to unlock all cosmetic options.
These are the Mythic skins available in Overwatch 2 as of now. We'll keep this list updated regularly with the latest Mythic Skins and the methods to obtain them, so be sure to check back frequently for updates.