As players are inching closer to solving the mysterious puzzle to reach the next island within the Temple of the Gales, players must help Zeki with an important matter. Considering that they used a Silverwing Egg to activate a Flow Gate on the current Main Island, Zeki believes there are more to be found and can be explored in the It Takes a Village - Zeki subquest.
Now tasked with finding these ancient eggs throughout the Temple of the Gales, players will test their gliding skills to traverse ruins and platforms to locate them. Before this subquest cracks players faster than the eggs themselves, we’ve explained how to complete the It Takes a Village - Zeki subquest in Palia.
Palia It Takes A Village: Zeki Quest Objectives List
Depending on the order players have been completing the It Takes a Village subquest line, Zeki’s subquest will be the first players can receive after finishing the Silver-winging It! quest. After reaching the Main Island and accessing the Flow Gate, another island across can be seen off the distance; however, getting there has proven difficult.
Caleri, Elouisa, and Zeki believe that the puzzle left behind by the human research team needs to be activated, as each member gives them an adjacent quest to solve this mysterious puzzle. The It Takes a Village - Zeki subquest is related to the Warm Silverwing Egg found at a nest, and it’s up to players to find as many as needed to solve this conundrum.
We’ve detailed all the quest objectives players are to fulfill and help them complete the It Takes a Village - Zeki subquest in Palia:
- Explore to find a way to activate the mysterious experiment
- Ask Zeki about the egg you found
- 0/10 Add 10 Silverwing Eggs to the nest
- Return to Zeki
How To Complete The It Takes A Village: Zeki Quest In Palia?
Once players have successfully activated the Main Island Flow Gate during the Silver-winging It! quest, they can return to Zeki to complete the quest and receive the It Takes a Village - Zeki subquest. This subquest relates to the Warm Silverwing Egg that was used to trigger the Flow Gate, and since it may relate to solving the puzzle here, Zeki tasks players with finding more Warm Silverwing Eggs to place in the nest.
Players require ten Warm Silverwing Eggs scattered across platforms and islands found within the Temple of the Gales and use their glider, which can be obtained during the Like A Bird quest. With the glider equipped, they can begin traversing throughout the temple to find nine more eggs to activate the puzzle and reach the island across from the Main Island Flow Gate.
We’ve listed where to find ten Warm Silverwing Eggs needed to complete It Takes a Village - Zeki subquest when placing them in the Silverwing nest:
Warm Silverwing Egg #1:
- After solving the Temple of the Gales Door puzzle, the first egg was found beside the Silverwing nest after solving the Temple of the Gales Door puzzle and is used to activate the Main Island Flow Gate.
Warm Silverwing Egg #2:
- The next egg to be found is not far from the Main Island Flow Gate as players can go east by walking towards a broken bridge and use the air current to reach a platform where a Flow Gate can be activated, and the Warm Silverwing Egg found left from the Flow Gate.
Warm Silverwing Egg #3:
- While on this platform, jump and glide towards a floating wall with a hole in its center and use the air current to reach the small platform. Next, glide towards another air current present to access a grate where climbing to the top allows players to jump into another air current and get to the next floating platform.
- Here, they’ll have to glide in the direction of the next large island; however, they move slightly to the left to find an air current that will bring them to the starting point of the island by landing on a small wind turbine. Another Warm Silverwing Egg can be found on the ledge right of the wind turbine.
Warm Silverwing Egg #4:
- Look behind the wind turbine and glide towards two smaller platforms with large beams resting on them. After landing on the first smaller platform, sprint and glide into an air current and attach themselves onto the vines before climbing up and gliding towards the second smaller platform and looking between the beams for the next egg.
Warm Silverwing Egg #5:
- Use the air current after collecting the previous egg to get to the top of the broken bridge before gliding across to access the next broken bridge; players can safely glide towards their right past the wind turbine to reach the location for the next Flow Gate. Glide across to access the broken bridge before climbing up the small grate and sprinting across the bridge before entering a ruined entrance to their left.
- Sprint and jump to get to the grate here before climbing up, and to the left side of a small building is where another Warm Silverwing Egg is to be found.
Warm Silverwing Egg #6:
- Exit the small building and look to their right, where they can see an Ancient Treasure Chest, which they can glide to its location. Once they’ve landed on this grassy area, glide towards a small floating platform with a large Fir tree where another egg can be collected.
Warm Silverwing Egg #7:
- Players can glide back to the grassy area and head to the Flow Gate to return to the Main Island Flow Gate. From here, turn around to face a building climbing up the cliffs to reach the top of the Main Island, where they’ll need to find a destroyed pillar with another Warm Silverwing Egg to be found.
Warm Silverwing Egg #8:
- Go behind the building at this location, jump onto the broken arches/ring-like ruin, and walk up until you can see a small floating island with a Juniper tree. Glide across before climbing up to reach the floating island to claim the next Warm Silverwing Egg.
Warm Silverwing Egg #9:
- Glide across to reach a bridge before using the vine-covered pillar to get to the top of the bridge. Jump and glide to the grate before sprinting down the walk bridge, jumping across to reach a vent, and using the air current to reach the next floating platform.
- Use the vent found here to access the adjacent platform where they can get a Warm Silverwing Egg.
Warm Silverwing Egg #10:
- Adjust the position to face a broken bridge and two pillars in the distance and use the glider and subsequent air currents to reach the next floating island. Using the two grates on the right side of the floating island, take the rightmost one and climb to the top before peering around the corner to find the next Warm Silverwing Egg.
With the ten eggs located and collected, return to Zeki by accessing a Flow Gate at the location of the tenth Warm Silverwing Egg by jumping back onto the grate and climbing to the top. Head to their left, where they can find another Flow Gate to be activated, and using it will bring them to the Flow Gate west from the Main Island Flow Gate, and they can place all the collected Warm Silverwing Eggs in the large nest.
They must speak with Zeki once they’ve found him, which will complete the It Takes a Village - Zeki subquest. Like the previous subquests in this series, they’ll receive five Renown upon its completion and can speak to Zeki to receive the next temple quest, Eye of the Storm.
Palia is currently available via the Epic Games Store and in Open Beta for PC, as players can install the game launcher detailed in this guide. The game is now available to download for Nintendo Switch as of 14th December 2023.