Einar is one of two Galdurs players who can become friends and interact with others during their adventures in Killima Village. This wise mechanical being is also the Skill Master for the Fishing skill who has a penchant for all things pebbles.
As your friendship grows, you'll discover he has an extensive pebble collection with a few pebbles gone missing, which is connected to an in-game achievement. If you wish to return the missing pebbles to Einar, here's where to find them and unlock the achievement in Palia.
Where To Find All Einar's Lost Pebbles In Palia?
Pebbled Plunder is one of the many Accomplishments, Palia's in-game achievement system, which players can start progressing for. This miscellaneous achievement is associated with Killima Village's lovable fisherman, Einar, as you'll be helping him reunite with his most prized possession: his pebble collection.
As it's known that Einar has a deep interest in collecting pebbles of all sizes, colors, and shapes, he has somewhat misplaced a few pebbles, which are found throughout Killima Village and Bahari Bay. You're tasked with locating and returning all ten missing pebbles to complete this achievement and earn its adjacent rewards.
So, if you're willing to help retrieve Eianr's missing pebbles, here's where to find all ten pebbles to complete the Pebbled Plunder achievement in Palia:
- Blue Shiny Pebble: This pebble is found on the grounds inside one of the passageways at the Flooded Fortress in Bahari Bay.
- Green Shiny Pebble: Locate the balcony, which overlooks a door and a geyser inside the chamber at the Phoenix Falls ruins in Kilima Village.
- Orange Shiny Pebble: Head to Coral Shores and find a large tree stump positioned vertically on the beach where this pebble can be found.
- Purple Shiny Pebble: Find the Majiri shrine atop a cliff east of Hodari's house at Pulsewater Plains to find this purple-colored pebble.
- Red Shiny Pebble: This pebble can be farmed from clay nodes between Fisherman's Lagoon and Gillyfin Cove in Killima Village.
- Yellow Shiny Pebble: Find the northeastern corner of the ruins at the Statue Garden to find this pebble resting atop a ruin.
- Lumpy Shiny Pebble: This pebble can be farmed randomly from stone nodes found throughout Killima Village and Bahari Bay.
- Small Shiny Pebble: This pebble can be farmed randomly when mining any resource node found throughout Killima Village and Bahari Bay.
- Smooth Shiny Pebble: This pebble can be obtained randomly when opening Unopened Oysters.
Players looking to acquire the Large Shiny Pebble can be obtained randomly through exploration, as it's unclear whether it is region-specific. Nevertheless, we randomly found this pebble inside a treasure chest in Killima Village, which may differ for other players as it's known to be found when foraging or mining.
This will automatically complete the Pebbled Plunder achievement, and players can receive some Renown and Einar's Adornment, a customizable furnishing item for your home. Lastly, these pebbles are connected to Einar's Level 3 Friendship quest, The Pebble, which they'll have to add another pebble to his collection.