The Temple of the Gales has plenty of puzzles and secrets to discover, which can be left for players to explore. One of those secrets related to the Silverwing Eggs that players had to collect during one of the temple's subquests for Zeki, and it appears that the intrigue is not over.
There are more Silverwing Eggs to be collected that players have to find scattered throughout the temple. We're not yolking around as we've detailed in this eggcellent guide to find all the Warm Silverwing Eggs within the Temple of the Gales in Palia.
Palia Warm Silverwing Eggs Locations Guide
As detailed in our guide to the It Takes a Village - Zeki subquest; players must find and collect ten Warm Silverwing Eggs to complete this subquest and move closer to solving the puzzle to reach the final island. However, there are more Warm Silverwing Eggs to be found, which unlocks a secret Ancient Treasure Chest that can be obtained.
Likewise, we have explained the locations for ten of these eggs, and with five more to find; this task should be much easier to find by activating a few more Flow Gates. Let's look at all the Silverwing Eggs collected during the It Takes a Village - Zeki subquest and the new eggs to be found within the Temple of the Gales in Palia:
Warm Silverwing Egg #1:
- After solving the Temple of the Gales Door puzzle, the first egg was found beside the Silverwing nest after solving the Temple of the Gales Door puzzle and is used to activate the Main Island Flow Gate.
Warm Silverwing Egg #2:
- The next egg to be found is not far from the Main Island Flow Gate as players can go east by walking towards a broken bridge and use the air current to reach a platform where a Flow Gate can be activated, and the Warm Silverwing Egg is found left from the Flow Gate.
Warm Silverwing Egg #3:
- While on this platform, jump and glide towards a floating wall with a hole in its center and use the air current to reach the small platform. Next, glide towards another air current present to access a grate where climbing to the top allows players to jump into another air current and get to the next floating platform.
- Here, they'll have to glide in the direction of the next large island; however, they move slightly to the left to find an air current that will bring them to the starting point of the island by landing on a small wind turbine. Another Warm Silverwing Egg can be found on the ledge right of the wind turbine.
Warm Silverwing Egg #4:
- Look behind the wind turbine and glide towards two smaller platforms with large beams resting on them. After landing on the first smaller platform, sprint and glide into an air current and attach themselves onto the vines before climbing up and gliding towards the second smaller platform and looking between the beams for the next egg.
Warm Silverwing Egg #5:
- Use the air current after collecting the previous egg to get to the top of the broken bridge before gliding across to access the next broken bridge; players can safely glide towards their right past the wind turbine to reach the location for the next Flow Gate. Glide across to access the broken bridge before climbing up the small grate and sprinting across the bridge before entering a ruined entrance to their left.
- Sprint and jump to get to the grate here before climbing up, and to the left side of a small building is where another Warm Silverwing Egg is to be found.
Warm Silverwing Egg #6:
- Exit the small building and look to their right, where they can see an Ancient Treasure Chest, which they can glide to its location. Once they've landed on this grassy area, glide towards a small floating platform with a large Fir tree where another egg can be collected.
Warm Silverwing Egg #7:
- Players can glide back to the grassy area and head to the Flow Gate to return to the Main Island Flow Gate. From here, turn around to face a building climbing up the cliffs to reach the top of the Main Island, where they'll need to find a destroyed pillar with another Warm Silverwing Egg to be found.
Warm Silverwing Egg #8:
- Go behind the building at this location, jump onto the broken arches/ring-like ruin, and walk up until you can see a small floating island with a Juniper tree. Glide across before climbing up to reach the floating island to claim the next Warm Silverwing Egg.
Warm Silverwing Egg #9:
- Glide across to reach a bridge before using the vine-covered pillar to get to the top of the bridge. Jump and glide to the grate before sprinting down the walk bridge, jumping across to reach a vent, and using the air current to reach the next floating platform. Use the vent found here to access the adjacent platform where they can get a Warm Silverwing Egg.
Warm Silverwing Egg #10:
- Adjust the position to face a broken bridge and two pillars in the distance and use the glider and subsequent air currents to reach the next floating island. Using the two grates on the right side of the floating island, take the rightmost one and climb to the top before peering around the corner to find the next Warm Silverwing Egg.
Warm Silverwing Egg #11:
- After finding the tenth Warm Silverwing Egg, carefully walk across the narrow beam and glide toward the air current beside a broken bridge. Use the air current to glide to the two floating islands where, at the first floating island, look down at the ledge to find the next Warm Silverwing Egg.
Warm Silverwing Egg #12:
- Make your back to the floating island by using the air currents across the bridge and around the right side, where they can spot a grate. Climb up where they'll see a ledge to their left, and another Warm Silverwing Egg can be spotted and collected.
Warm Silverwing Egg #13:
- After collecting the previous egg, they jump back onto the grate, reach the top, and carefully move to their left to find another grate attached to a small platform. Once here, they'll find a series of air currents wrapping around the wind turbine, which launching into them has proven difficult, but it can be done.
- When jumping to the closest floating platforms and into the air current, release the W key and glide into the air current; that can be repeated for the remaining floating platforms around the turbine until they've landed on the third floating platform where an egg can be seen.
Warm Silverwing Egg #14:
- Once on the third platform, jump or glide down towards another turbine to their right side and land on the smaller floating platform with a Juniper tree where an egg is seen at the base of the tree.
Warm Silverwing Egg #15:
- After collecting the previous egg, return to the starting location and use the Flow Gate to bring you back to the Main Island. Locating the next Flow Gate on the island's west side and using it will take you to the western floating island, where players will find Caleri during the It Takes a Village - Caeleri subquest.
- Peer over this area, where they can find a bridge facing the Main Island, and look over the right side, where they can spot an egg on a ledge. Jump down the ledge to collect the egg before gliding to the vines, climb up before returning to the Flow Gate on the island, and find their way back to Main Island's Flow Gate.
Place the remaining collected eggs into the same Silverwing nest for the It Takes a Village - Zeki subquest; a loud mechanical sound will echo with every egg placed in the nest. With all the eggs in the nest, a secret Ancient Treasure Chest will appear in front of the nest, and looting it will award players with a Fairy Carp fish and a chest to keep.
Palia is currently available via the Epic Games Store and in Open Beta for PC, as players can install the game launcher detailed in this guide. The game is now available to download for Nintendo Switch as of 14th December 2023.