With Battlegrounds Mobile India now in Early Access, you might want to jump in. However, there are limited spots available. Don't worry, we've got you covered with the Battlegrounds Mobile India APK and OBB download links, as well as a step-by-step guide to jump into this new experience from Krafton.
Battlegrounds Mobile India - APK and OBB download links
With over 5 million downloads already, the spaces via the game's official Google PlayStore page has been filled. However, you can still head to this link to register as a tester and hope to get Early Access.
(Picture: Google PlayStore)
If you want to get it installed on your Android device and start playing right now, you will need to Battlegrounds Mobile India APK and OBB download links, which you can grab below.
Be sure to connect to your WiFi for these Battlegrounds Mobile India early access downloads, as the APK file weighs in at 72 MB and the OBB is 637 MB in size.
Follow the steps below after you've downloaded the Battlegrounds Mobile India early access files on your Android device.
- Allow apps from unknown sources on your device by heading to "Settings > Safety and Privacy" then selecting "Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Go to the Downloads folder and install the APK file by tapping the Install button.
- Rename the OBB file to "main.15255.com.pubg.imobile".
- Paste the OBB file into the directory "com.pubg.imobile"
- If the directory does not exist, create one on your mobile device.
So there you have it, the download links for both the APK and OBB files for Battlegrounds Mobile India on Android. Enjoy the new experience without delay!
Don't forget to check out our dedicated PUBG section filled with guides, news, esports and much more for the franchise.