Just like almost every other battle royale game, Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) has its own unique ranking system in which players can climb up through different tiers to reach the highest ranks.
There are a total of ten tiers in BGMI, and all the tiers except a few are divided into different sub tiers. Here are the complete details of the BGMI ranking system, along with the tips to reach the Conqueror tier.
BGMI ranking system: List of tiers
Players will have different ranks based on the type of queue, including solo, duo, and squad. However, each one of them will have the same tiers that are listed below:
- Ace Dominator
- Ace Master
- Crown: Divided into five sub-tiers
- Diamond: Divided into five sub-tiers
- Platinum: Divided into five sub-tiers
- Gold: Divided into five sub-tiers
- Silver: Divided into five sub-tiers
- Bronze: Divided into five sub-tiers
After each ranked season, your rank will be reset based on your tier at the end of the previous season.
BGMI Ranked Rewards
Each time you climb up to another rank, you will be rewarded with rewards. The rewards for BGMI C1S1 are listed below:
- Conqueror Tier: C1S1 Conqueror Avatar Frame
- Ace Dominator Tier: C1S1 Ace Dominator Avatar
- Ace Master Tier: Classic Crate Coupon Scrap
- Ace Tier: C1S1 Ace Parachute
- Crown Tier: Rating Protection Card: 1-time
- Diamond Tier: C1S1 - AUG
- Platinum Tier: C1S1 Mask
- Gold Tier: C1S1 set
- Silver Tier: Supply Crate Coupon Scrap
- Bronze Tier: Silver Currency
Tips to reach Conqueror tier
In order to reach the Conqueror tier, you will have to reach the top 500 players on your server. The more you win, the easier you rank, and to do so, it is suggested to play as a squad or at least a duo so that you can get revived if you get knocked down. This will help to boost your survival points that will increase your overall rank.
In addition to this, you should also focus on taking as many kills as you can. For short-range combats, use assault rifles to kill the enemies since they have high damage and fire rate and will give you an edge over the opponents. On the other hand, you can use a sniper to get yourself a few kills if you spot enemies at a long distance.
Don't forget to check out our dedicated BGMI section filled with guides, news, esports, and much more for the franchise.