PUBG Corporation has released the PUBG Mobile Korea Season 19 update, which has brought a bunch of outfits, weapon skins, emotes, and more in the shop, along with a brand new Royale Pass.
PUBG Mobile Season 19 Korea is called Traverse, and with its launch, the tiers of all players have been reset based on their rank in the previous season. They will have to start ranking up again, and for that, they need to download the latest version of the game from the APK and OBB links listed below.
PUBG Mobile Korea Season 19 APK Download
PUBG Mobile Korea Season 19 update (Picture: PUBG Corporation)
The APK and OBB files of the PUBG Mobile Korea Season 19 version weighs around 60 MB and 600 MB, respectively. So, make sure that your Android device has the required free space, and then follow the steps mentioned below to download and install Season 19 APK.
- Download PUBG Mobile Korea Season 19 update APK and OBB files from the listed links on your device.
- Go to the Downloads folder and install the APK file by tapping the Install button. However, you first need to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources. You can do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and Privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the APK file is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.pubg.krmobile.
- The installation process is now completed, and you can now enjoy the latest content of PUBG Mobile Korea.
- You can now delete the APK file from the Downloads folder but don’t delete the OBB (data) file.