The Mythic Blade event for the current Season of Mythical Wishes is underway! Trainers will be able to encounter the mythical Pokémon Keldeo in its ordinary form and will also be able to enjoy a Special Research story for Keldeo as well. Alongside some tough Raid bosses and tons of Fighting-type wild encounters, there are plenty of challenges for players to complete during this event.
An event-themed Collection Challenge will be available for all players to complete and will offer some great rewards. This article will cover everything you need to know about the Collection Challenge during the Mythic Blade event, including how to complete it and the rewards you can grab!
Pokémon GO Mythic Blade Collection Challenge
The Pokémon GO Mythic Blade Collection challenge involves capturing several different kinds of Fighting-type Pokémon. This is a great way for trainers to honor the Fighting-type master Keldeo, as well as expand their dojo of Fighting-type Pokémon! Here is the full list of all Pokémon that need to be captured in order to complete the Collection Challenge and how you can obtain them. Some Pokémon are only available via evolution.
- Hitmonchan- Wild encounter, event-exclusive Field Research tasks, Team GO Rocket Battles.
- Hitmonlee - Wild encounter, event-exclusive Field Research tasks, Team GO Rocket Battles.
- Hitmontop - Wild encounter, event-exclusive Field Research tasks.
- Machop - Wild encounter, Team GO Rocket battles
- Makuhita - Wild encounter, Team GO Rocket battles
- Meditite - Wild encounter, Raids
- Machoke - Evolve Machop (25 Candy)
- Hariyama - Evolve Makuhita (50 Candy)
- Medicham - Evolve Meditite (50 Candy)
- Crabrawler - Wild encounter.
- Galarian Farfetch'd - Event-exclusive Field Research tasks.
Pokémon GO Mythic Blade Collection Challenge Rewards
By completing the Pokémon Go Mythic Blade Collection Challenge, players will be able to receive one Fast TM and one Charged TM. It should be noted that this Collection Challenge is different from both the Field Research and Special Research missions, which will have their own separate challenges and rewards for players to obtain.
This may not seem like a lot of rewards, but considering how more frequently Fighting-type Pokémon will be appearing in the overworld during the Mythic Blade event, it shouldn't take too much time for you to grab at least one of every Pokémon on this list. Additionally, you should be able to grab enough candy by capturing base-form pokémon in order to evolve them and help complete the Collection Challenge!
Players must complete the challenge before 8 PM local time on Sunday, 11 December 2022, or risk not being able to collect the rewards.