The Season of Rising Heroes saw Trainers battling, catching, and evolving Pokémon during the season aimed at becoming true heroes. This also saw Professor Willow working hard in his lab with plenty of Research tasks for them to acquire and complete to further his research which resulted in more discoveries.
The Let’s GO Seasonal Special Research story, which started in March 2023, saw his research going crazy with new Pokémon and surprises, but his latest research unearthed a master revelation. This guide details everything about the Let’s GO Seasonal Special Research story, including all tasks and rewards for Pokémon GO.
2nd June 2023 Update: We've updated this guide to reflect that the Let's GO Seasonal Special Research story is no longer available in Pokémon GO. The original article continues below.
All Let’s GO Seasonal Special Research Tasks In Pokémon GO
Developer Niantic has revealed a Seasonal Special Research story, Let’s GO, which had been made available throughout the Season of Rising Heroes. All Trainers can acquire this Research story for free as you’ll be assisting Professor Willow, where you’ll be spending more time aiding him in his research.
The first chapter of the Research story was made available on 21st March 2023 at 10 am local time, and you can earn amazing rewards after completing each Research task and the subsequent Research page. The final chapter of this Seasonal Special Research story will be available from 22nd May 2023 at 10 am local time.
This chapter will feature more Research tasks and rewards, with one such reward being the long-awaited Master Ball. Nevertheless, this Special Research story will be available for Trainers to claim until the Season of Rising Heroes ends on 1st June 2023 at 10 am local time.
You can complete all the assigned tasks to receive rewards, including Pokémon encounters, Poké Balls, Revives, Potions, XP, and more. Below, we’ve listed the Special Research tasks and the rewards for the Let’s GO Seasonal Special Research event in Pokémon GO provided by notable Pokémon source Leek Duck:
Let’s GO Special Research (1/6)
- Catch ten Pokémon: Poké Ball x5
- Make ten Curveball Throws: Razz Berry x5
- Power up any Pokémon five times: Stardust x1,000
- Page Rewards: 1,500 XP and a Mankey encounter
Let’s GO Special Research (2/6)
- Catch 15 Pokémon: Poké Ball x10
- Make ten Great Throws: Pinap Berry x5
- Transfer 20 Pokémon: Great Ball x5
- Page Rewards: 2,000 XP and a Meditite encounter
Let’s GO Special Research (3/6)
- Defeat any Team GO Rocket member/Grunt: Revive x3
- Make seven Great Throws: Lure Module x1
- Power up any Pokémon ten times: Great Ball x10
- Page Rewards: 2,500 XP and a Machoke encounter
Let’s GO Special Research (4/6)
- Catch a Pokémon: 500 XP
- Page Rewards: 1,000 XP and Stardust x1,000
Let’s GO Special Research (5/6)
- Battle in a Gym three times: Revive x5
- Catch 25 Pokémon: Stardust x2,500
- Defeat three Team GO Rocket Grunts: Hyper Potion x3
- Evolve five Pokémon: Stardust x2,500
- Make three Excellent Throws: Galarian Farfetch'd encounter
- Page Rewards: 1,000 XP, Stardust x1,000, and a Master Ball
Let’s GO Special Research (6/6)
- Claim Reward!: Ultra Ball x10
- Claim Reward!: Silver Pinap Berry x2
- Claim Reward!: Star Piece x1
- Page Rewards: 3,000 XP and Stardust x3,000