TM's or Technical Machines are a vital part of any Pokémon game, as they allow you to add unique actions to your Pokémon's moveset and experiment with some powerful combinations. One of the testaments to this concept is the TM called "Stored Power" in Pokemon Scarlet and Violet, which can be extremely powerful when used correctly. This guide will explain how to get the Stored Power TM in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, including how to use it to win your next Pokebattle.
How To Get Stored Power TM In Pokémon Scarlet & Violet
The Store Power TM is an extremely useful move to learn when competing in normal battles and Raid battles due to its ability to be set up for serious damage later in the battle. To find it, players can travel to the following destinations:
- West of Mesagoza - Located close to the South Province (Area Two) Watchtower fast-travel point, in a small area west of Mesagoza.
- East of Porto Marinada - A little bit south of the Porto Marinada-area Colonnade Hollow fast-travel point.
- Southeast of Levincia - You can find the Stored Power TM just south of the East Province (Area One) Watchtower fast-travel station, which is southeast of Levincia.
- North of the North Province - North of the North Province (Area Two) Pokémon Center, on an island.
- West of Los Platos - In a corner close to a rock, west of the Los Platos (East) Pokémon Center.
- West of the Casseroya Lake - Reachable by going north from the Porto Marinada Pokémon Center or west from the Casseroya Lake (Islet) fast-travel point on an island on the western side of the Casseroya Lake.
You can also craft it in-game if you're not looking to hunt down these locations for the Stored Power TM. To do this, you'll need the following resources:
- 3 Gothita Eyelash
- 3 Ralts Dust
- 800 League Points
Once you've collected these materials, go to the nearest Pokémon Center and interact with the green TM machine next to the red Healing Station. Then select the "I want a TM made" and scroll to the Stored Power TM041 and select it.
Once selected, choose how many TM's you want to craft and confirm by selecting "Yes." Now you can access these TM's in your bag and teach it to any Pokémon capable of learning it. Speaking of teaching it to a Pokémon, only a select list of Pokémon can learn the Stored Power TM. We've included a list of eligible pocket monsters below.
- Flutter Mane
- Indeedee (Knows move by Default)
- Iron Valiant
- Oranguru (Learns at Lvl. 15)
- Scream Tail
- Toxtricity (Both forms)
Pokémon Scarlet and Violet - What Is Stored Power TM?
As mentioned, Store Power TM is extremely powerful when set up for future use. This is because it is a Psychic move with a base attack of 20 and an attack accuracy of 100%. But what makes it deadly is that the for every stat boost Pokémon using gains, the Stored Power move's attack power increases by 20.
This means you can keep your Pokémon off the field and use other Pokémon to boost its stats, thus increasing the Store Powers attack. Or use items to boost its stats during your turn, and when you bring it out, the Stored Power attack can have a massive boost.
This makes the Stored Power TM extremely useful during long, arduous battles against powerful Pokémon. It can also get you out of a tight spot by landing some powerful surprise attacks on unsuspecting opponents.