Pokémon GO's latest limited-time event, Inkay Limited Research Day, is live in-game for most Trainers globally. The event grants them additional Field Research Tasks to complete and earn rewards upon their completion.
While the event is only available for three hours, they need to utilize their time efficiently to finish the tasks before the event concludes. This guide details all the Field Research Tasks and the rewards available for the Inkay Limited Research Day.
All Field Research Tasks For Pokémon GO Inkay Limited Research Day
As the event is live for most Trainers globally, Pokémon GO developer Niantic has not outlined all the Research Tasks available to complete for this event. Notable Pokémon dataminer Leek Duck has revealed all tasks for this limited-time event and the rewards they offer.
Specifically for this event, they can spin Photo Discs at various PokéStops as they complete the Field Research Tasks. According to Leek Duck, there are 16 different tasks for the three hours of this event.
We have listed all the Field Research Tasks available for Pokémon GO Inkay Limited Research Day:
- Capture a snapshot of a Dark-type Pokémon
- Caught 3 Dark-type Pokémon
- Earn a Candy while exploring with your Buddy Pokémon
- Engage in Battle at a Gym
- Make three consecutive Nice Throws
- Make three Nice Curveball Throws
- Make three Great Throws
- Make three Great Curveball Throws
- Make five Curveball Throws
- Make three consecutive Curveball Throws
- Power up any three Dark-type Pokémon
- Spin two PokéStops or Gyms
- Successfully evolved two Dark-type Pokémon
- Use three Pinap Berries when catching Pokémon
- Use three Berries to assist in catching Pokémon
- Utilize a Super Effective Charged Attack
All Event Rewards For Pokémon GO Inkay Limited Research Day
Alongside the event rewards, which include double the Candy when catching Pokémon, completing each Field Research Task comes with its unique reward. For every task completed, Trainers will be awarded an encounter with a Shiny Inkay during the Inkay Limited Research Day event.
- Pokémon GO Little Jungle Cup Remix – Best Picks And Rules
- Pokémon GO Psychic Spectacular – Every Shiny Pokémon Listed
- Pokémon GO Verizon Partner Research – How To Claim Code & More
- Pokémon GO Psychic Spectacular – Dates, Featured Pokémon, More
There's no confirmation if there will be additional rewards like XP, Candy, and Stardust to earn from each task or if completing them all. Likewise, we'll endeavor to provide more updates once more reliable information is available.
The Inkay Limited Research Day event is available to Trainers worldwide on 3rd September 2022 from 11 am to 2 pm local time. The Season of Light update is now available to all Trainers in Pokémon GO.
For all the awesome content, check out our section dedicated to Pokémon news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Niantic / The Pokémon Company.