Here's everything players need to know about the upcoming Pokémon GO updates.
Pokémon GO new season
As the Season of Alola comes to an end, it's nearly time for a brand new season of Pokémon GO called Season of GO. During this season, as the seasons change, players will be able to find different Pokémon in the game based on their location and surroundings.
- Ultra Beasts teased in the Pokémon GO Season of GO trailer
- When does Adventure Week start in Pokémon GO?
- Pokémon GO Prime Gaming - How To Get All Rewards
- Pokémon GO Battle Day Stardust Surprise - Schedule, bonuses, more
This season will feature a number of events, including hidden in-person events that have yet to be revealed. The new season will begin on 1st June at 10 am local time.
Pokémon GO candy XL updates
Starting in the Season of GO, the level required to obtain Candy XL has decreased. Players will now be able to obtain Candy XL starting at level 31.
Pokémon GO upcoming events
Niantic has announced a few upcoming events for the month of June.
- Adventure Week - Adventure Week will be a Rock-type Pokémon-themed event that will take place from 7th June to 12th June 2022. Specific details have yet to be announced, but it's likely that certain Rock-type Pokémon will be spawning more often.
- Pokémon TCG Crossover Event - Pokémon GO will collaborate with the Pokémon Trading Card Game team for a special event lasting from 16th June to 30th June 2022, with further details to be announced.
Pokémon GO June raids
It seems that Niantic has a number of great Pokémon, including legendaries, in store for June's Raid content.
Five-star Raids last for one week and start and end at 10 am local time.
|1st June - 7th June||Kyogre|
|7th June - 16th June||Groudon|
|16th June - 23rd June||Mewtwo (w/ attack Charged Attack Shadow Ball)|
|23rd June - 1st July||Mewtwo (w/ attack Charged Attack Psystrike)|
Like five-star Riads, Mega Raids last for one week and start and end at 10 am local time.
|1st June - 7th June||Mega Steelix|
|7th June - 16th June||Mega Aerodactyl|
|16th June - 23rd June||Mega Venusaur|
|23rd June - 1st July||Mega Blastoise|
Raid Hours take place each Wednesday from 6 pm to 7 pm local time.
|8th June & 15th June||Groudon|
|22nd June||Mewtwo (w/ attack Charged Attack Shadow Ball)|
|29th June||Mewtwo (w/ attack Charged Attack Psystrike)|
That's all the information that Niantic released in the Pokémon GO June content update, including the Pokémon that will be featured in raids this month as well as upcoming events.
For more information on this game as well as other Pokémon GO tips, guides, and news, be sure to check out our dedicated section!
Featured image courtesy of Niantic.