The latest Pokémon GO Safari Zone event is currently live at the Ilsan Lake Park in Goyang, South Korea. During the live event, Trainers can encounter several Pokémon in the wild more frequently, including the Safari Hat Pikachu and Spritzee, who will have Shiny forms appearing in the wild.
Likewise, several activities are available for this event, including Special Research and Field Research Tasks, each offering exclusive rewards. This guide explores all the Field Research Tasks made available for the Pokémon GO Safari Zone: Goyang event.
All Pokémon GO Safari Zone: Goyang Field Research Tasks And Rewards
The Pokémon GO Safari Zone: Goyang event will have event-exclusive Field Research tasks for Trainers to complete. They’ll need to meet the objectives of every research task available to be rewarded handsomely for their efforts.
- Pokémon GO Safari Zone Taipei – Dates, Featured Pokémon, More
- How To Get Mareanie & Toxapex In Pokémon GO
- Pokémon GO Litwick Community Day October – Times, Bonuses & Raid
- Can Aron Be Shiny In Pokémon GO? – Spotlight Hour
Below, we’ve detailed the event-exclusive Field Research Tasks to complete and the rewards they offered:
- Caught 10 Pokémon: Rare Candy x1
- Caught 15 Pokémon: Sinnoh Stone x1
- Caught 20 Pokémon: Stardust x500
- Capture a picture of your Buddy Pokémon: Stardust x500
- Catch five various species of Pokémon: Golden Razz Berry x1
- Hatched three Eggs: Stardust x1,000
- Defeated three Team GO Rocket Grunts: Stardust x1,000
- Spinning ten PokéStops: Silver Pinap Berry x1
- Spinning 15 PokéStops or Gyms: Encounters with Pikachu wearing a Safari Hat*, Dratini*, Carnivine, Blue Flower Flabébé, and Spritzee*
- Send five Gifts to Friends: Encounters with Pikachu wearing a Safari Hat*, Dratini*, Carnivine, Blue Flower Flabébé, and Spritzee*
- Have evolved a Pokémon: Encounters with Pikachu wearing a Safari Hat*, Dratini, Carnivine, Blue Flower Flabébé, and Spritzee
These exclusive Field Research Tasks are only available for the duration of the Pokémon GO Safari Zone: Goyang event occurring from 23rd to 25th September 2022 between 9 am and 6 pm local time.
If Trainers miss out on these Research Tasks, they still have time to complete September’s Field Research Tasks available until 1st October 2022.
For all the awesome content, check out our section dedicated to Pokémon news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Niantic / The Pokémon Company.