Following the Pokémon GO Psychic Spectacular event, Niantic has officially revealed its next major event, Test Your Mettle. The newly-introduced event focuses on Steel-type Pokémon and features more Ultra Beasts that Trainers can grab.
Test Your Mettle kicks off from 16th to 21st September 2022, starting at 10 am and ending at 8 pm local time. This guide details everything you need to know about the Pokémon GO Test Your Mettle event, from Raids, schedules, and even possible Shiny variations.
Pokémon GO Test Your Mettle - Raid Bosses And Schedules
The Pokémon GO Test Your Mettle event is quite an intriguing occasion for Trainers, as it allows you to catch one out of two Ultra Beasts depending on where you are.
- Pokémon GO Roggenrola Community Day – Dates, Featured Pokémon, More
- Pokémon GO Test Your Mettle - All Timed Research
- Pokémon GO Roggenrola Special Research - How To Get Rock 'n' Roll
- Pokémon GO Test Your Mettle - Field Research Tasks & Rewards
Celesteela will comprise the Five-Star Raid spot for Trainers located in the Southern Hemisphere. But if you’re playing in the Northern Hemisphere, Kartana will appear throughout Five-Star Raids across your neighborhood.
But that’s only limited to location and not the actual Trainer’s account, so feel free to travel the world to get your hands on these current-exclusive Pokémon.
Here are all the Raid Bosses Trainers can encounter during Pokémon GO’s Test Your Mettle event and their respective schedules.
- Scyther - 16th to 21st September 2022.
- Beldum - 16th to 21st September 2022.
- Shieldon - 16th to 21st September 2022.
- Klink - 16th to 21st September 2022.
- Togedemaru -16th to 21st September 2022.
- Magneton - 16th to 21st September 2022.
- Skarmory - 16th to 21st September 2022.
- Mawile - 16th to 21st September 2022.
- Lairon - 16th to 21st September 2022.
- Celesteela - 13th to 27th September 2022
- Kartana - 13th to 27th September 2022
- Mega Aggron - 16th to 27th September 2022
Scyther, Beldum, Shieldon, Klink, Skarmory, Mawile, and Mega Aggron will all have Shiny variants for Trainers to hunt down, catch, and add to their collection of Pokémon. The rest won’t.
Pokémon GO’s Test Your Mettle kicks off from 16th to 21st September 2022. Like all events, once over, Trainers won’t be able to complete the quests, acquire the featured Pokémon, or repeat anything with that event.
For more information regarding Pokémon GO’s Test Your mettle event, visit Niantic’s official website.
For more awesome content, check out our section dedicated to Pokémon GO news, guides, updates, and more!
All featured images are courtesy of Niantic and The Pokémon Company.