Niantic has unveiled another collaborative partnership with telecommunications company Verizon for a limited-time offer. This offer for Pokémon GO grants Verizon customers access to the Partner Research tasks to complete and receive its rewards.
This offer can be completed during the Season of Light update and is only available to US-based customers. This guide details everything about Pokémon GO Partner Research, including the event details, schedule, how to claim the offer, and more.
Pokémon GO Partner Research – Event Details And Schedule
You can access the Pokémon GO Partner Research from 1st September 2022 at 9 am local time until 30th November 2022 at 9 pm local time. This event is only available to eligible postpaid (contract) Verizon customers who can claim tickets to access the tasks for the Partner Research from the My Verizon mobile app.
Completing these tasks can reward you with various items and opportunities to encounter unique Pokémon. To learn more about claiming redemption codes for Pokémon GO, navigate to the dedicated page on Niantic’s Help Center.
Pokémon GO Partner Research – How To Claim Redeem Code
This offer is only available to postpaid (contract) Verizon customers, so you can only use the event ticket code once per account and phone line. However, if you're wondering how to receive the Partner Research code, there are two options: the first is via Verizon promotional emails sent to its customers.
- Pokémon GO Psychic Spectacular – Dates, Featured Pokémon, More
- Pokemon Scarlet and Violet – New Toxic Monkey Pokemon Grafaiai Revealed
- Pokémon GO Deoxys – Best Moveset, Counters, And Weaknesses
- Pokémon GO Legendary And Mega Raid Boss Schedule (September 2022)
The second option is from the Verizon UP Rewards Center, which only customers can access on the My Verizon app. We’ve detailed how to claim the Partner Research access code below:
- Access your My Verizon app on your mobile device
- Navigate to the Verizon UP Rewards Center
- Browse for the Pokémon GO Partner Research offer to claim the redemption code
Once you've got the event ticket, you can redeem it on Niantic’s Offer Redemption page; the Partner Research should appear on the Today View page. You can access the tasks anytime throughout the Season of Light.
Pokémon GO Partner Research – Event Tasks
A Redditor shared the Partner Research tasks and rewards on offer. These are listed below and are available in the latest Pokémon GO Partner Research event.
Partner Research 1/4:
- Make 20 Curveball Throws: Lucky Egg x1
- Caught 30 Pokémon: Razz Berry x20
- Transfer five Gifts and add a Sticker to each one: Pinap Berry x20
- Event Rewards: Wild Encounter with Pawniard, an Incubator, and 500 XP
Partner Research 2/4:
- Use 20 Berries to assist with catching Pokémon: Stardust x1000
- Caught 12 various species of Pokémon: Revive x3
- Explored 5km: Max Potion x10
- Event Rewards: Wild Encounter with Gengar, Gengar Mega Energy x100, and a Poffin.
Partner Research 3/4:
- Charge up the Pokémon five times: Great Ball x20
- Defeating five Team GO Rocket Members: Ultra Ball x20
- Earning two Candies when walking with your Buddy Pokémon: Golden Razz Berry x2
- Event Rewards: Wild Encounter with Clamperl, an Incubator, and 500 XP
Partner Research 4/4:
- Claim Reward!: Max Revive x5
- Claim Reward!: Stardust x10,000
- Claim Reward!: 10,000 XP
- Event Rewards: Wild Encounter with Espurr
For all the awesome content, check out our section dedicated to Pokémon news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Niantic / The Pokémon Company.