Accordingly, TiMi Studio Group and The Pokémon Company revealed six new pocket monsters joining the fray, a new Boss Rush limited-time game mode, Season 9 Battle Pass, and more. Here's when the Pokémon Unite 1st Anniversary event starts, with all Unite licenses and log-in rewards on offer.
Pokémon Unite Anniversary - Start Date And Time
The Pokémon Unite 1st Anniversary celebrations kick off on Thursday, 21st July 2022 at 12:00 a.m. PDT | 03:00 a.m. | 08:00 a.m. BST and wrap up on Wednesday, 12th October 2022, at 4:59 p.m. PDT | 7:59 p.m. EDT | 0:59 a.m. BST (the following day).
- Pokémon GO Field Notes Team GO Rocket - How To Get Shadow Latios
- Pokemon GO Legendary And Mega Raid Boss Schedule (July 2022)
- Pokémon GO Flying Cup - Best Picks, Rules, And More
- Every Wild Pokémon And Habitat In Pokémon GO Fest 2022
During the event period, players will receive a Pokémon Unite license and Holowear when they log in for up to five days.
Pokémon Unite Anniversary - All Licenses And Holowear Rewards
Here are all the Unite licenses and Holowear Log-in bonuses players will receive during the Pokémon Unite 1st Anniversary event.
- Day 1: Pikachu + Fashionable Style: Pikachu
- Day 2: Lucario + Concert Style: Lucario
- Day 3: Blastoise + Firefighter Style: Blastoise
- Day 4: Snorlax + Bedtime Style: Snorlax
- Day 5: Sylveon + Checkered Style: Sylveon
Note: Log-ins do not need to occur on consecutive days. Additionally, if players already own these licenses or Holowear, then they will instead receive 100 Aeos coins for each duplicate they possess.
But that's not all. At least three new Pokémon Unite licenses are expected to join the fray, including Glaceon, Buzzwole, and Tyranitar. We've listed each of their release dates below.
- 21st July 2022: Glaceon
- 3rd August 2022: Buzzwole
- 15th August 2022: Tyranitar
Nintendo will release an additional three Unite licenses in September. Beyond this, there are loads more that players get excited about, including a new Boss Rush mode and Pokémon Boost Emblems feature.
We'll endeavor to keep you updated regarding any further developments.
And that's all. For more awesome content, check out our section dedicated to Pokémon news, guides, updates, and more!
Featured image courtesy of TiMi Studio Group and The Pokémon Company.