Additionally, the developers revealed two new game features, Boss Rush and Boost Emblems arriving in Season 9, which Trainers can anticipate upon launch. Here's everything you need to know about Boss Rush and Boost Emblems in Pokémon Unite.
Pokémon Unite Season 9 – What is Boss Rush?
Boss Rush is a new limited-time battle event in Pokémon Unite running during the 1st Anniversary celebrations. Boss Rush is the game's first PvE-style battle event where fellow Trainers team up to defeat waves of uniquely powerful Pokémon bosses.
After defeating each boss, your team's score will be tabulated in the exclusive rankings; the more points scored, the better rewards your Unite team will earn. According to a blog post on the game's website, the Boss Rush limited-time event will be available at three time periods:
- Boss Rush Phase I:
- Start date and time: 21st July 2022 at 12:00 a.m. PDT / 3:00 a.m. EDT / 7:00 a.m. GMT
- End date and time: 24th July 2022 at 4:59 p.m. PDT / 7:59 p.m. EDT / 11:59 p.m. GMT
- Boss Rush Phase II:
- Start date and time: 31st July 2022 at 5:00 p.m. PDT / 8:00 p.m. EDT / 12:00 a.m. GMT on 1st August 2022
- End date and time: 7th August 2022 at 4:59 p.m. PDT / 7:59 p.m. EDT / 11:59 p.m. GMT
- Boss Rush Phase III:
- Start date and time: 14th August 2022 at 5:00 p.m. PDT / 8:00 p.m. EDT / 12:00 a.m. GMT on 15th August 2022
- End date and time: 21st August 2022 at 4:59 p.m. PDT / 7:59 p.m. EDT / 11:59 p.m. GMT
Pokémon Unite Season 9 – What are Pokémon Boost Emblems?
Per a recent press release, Pokémon Unite developers will introduce a new reward in Season 9's Anniversary celebrations. Aptly named Boost Emblems, Trainers can earn these items as energy rewards when they visit the game's gacha system, Aeos Energy.
Like other energy rewards, Trainers will need to participate in matches and battles to earn Aeos Energy, which fills up an Energy Tank. Once the tank is full, you can visit the system's menu and tap on the screen to be rewarded with various items, including Boost Emblems.
- Can Starly Be Shiny In Pokémon GO July Community Day?
- How To Get Field Notes Starly Special Research In Pokémon GO
- Pokemon GO Battle Weekend 2022 - Best Path Choice
- Pokémon GO Flying Cup - Best Picks, Rules, And More
Furthermore, there are three rarities of Boost Emblems you can earn from the Aeos Energy system: Gold, Silver, and Bronze. You can use these Boost Emblems to your Pokémon builds before starting the next battle or quick match.
Pokémon Unite Anniversary and subsequent Season 9 begins on 21st July 2022 at 12:00 p.m. PDT / 3:00 p.m. EDT / 7:00 p.m. GMT. Pokémon Unite is available for Android and iOS devices and Nintendo Switch consoles.
For all the awesome MOBA content, check out our section dedicated to Pokémon news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of TiMi Studio Group / The Pokémon Company.