If your PlayStation 5 is showing CE-107520-5 Error Code, this means that your PS5 system software is not up to date and that you will need to install the latest system software.
In order to instal the latest system software, you should follow the steps listed below.
How to fix PS5 CE-107520-5 Error Code
- Connect PlayStation 5 to the internet.
- The PS5 should automatically update to the latest version of the system software.
- If an error occurs during the update, try restarting your network equipment and PS5, then try to update again.
- If you are still having problems with updating the system, you can try downloading PS5 system software on your PC, and then update your PS5 via USB drive with the PS5 system software on it.
- If you cannot connect your system to the internet, you can also update it with a game disc.
- When you start a disc that contains a more recent version of the system software, a screen will be displayed to guide you through the update process. Follow the on-screen instructions to perform the update.
For more information, visit the official PS5 system software update page.