If your PlayStation 5 is showing CE-108360-8 Error Code, this means that for some reason your PS5 is having issues with PlayStation Camera or other HD cameras you use.
To make sure that your PS HD camera or PS Camera are properly connected to PlayStation 5, you should try the following steps.
How to fix PS5 CE-108360-8 Error Code
- If you are using PS Camera, you need a dedicated adapter to use it with PS5, or otherwise, you will not be able to connect it.
- You should check the connection method according to the device you have. Check the manual for your camera
- Your room where you use your camera with the PS5 should be bright as much as possible.
- Try to adjust the distance from the camera or the camera's angle.
- Make sure that there are no obstacles between you and the camera.
- Check the settings of the camera on your PS5 and make sure that everything is alright.
If the problem is still not being resolved you should try checking your camera with other devices or contact your camera vendor.