The patch will be released on PC first on the 13th of April, with console gamers having to wait as both Y6S1.2 and Y6S1.3 will be bundled together and released at a later date.
The patch will fix the issues seen with the Ping marker system that stopped players from pinging targets when they were situated near assets, also attempts to fix various texture and destruction bugs that were seen in various maps.
However, what won't be fixed is issues that have been driving the Siege community crazy, not least, the ELO glitch that allowed players to manipulate how much ELO they would earn or lose by having one of their players leave, then rejoin, the game. There is also no mention of fixes for the HUD or for the rampant cheating that can be seen in all regions and which has plagued the game for years.
When does Y6S1.2 come out?
For PC, Y6S1.2 will be released at 9 am EDT / 1 pm UTC on the 13th April
Downtime is estimated at 30 mins.
A console release will be at a later date, bundled as it is with Y6S1.3.
The patch will be 1.28GB through Ubisoft Connect and 895mb through Steam.
R6 Siege Y6S1.2 full patch notes
- FIXED -- Ping marker doesn't appear if the player aims too close to the edge of an asset.
- FIXED -- Defenders can prevent a match cancellation by prematurely ending the round.
- FIXED -- Defenders are detected by Proximity Alarm if a Defender is eliminated while throwing one.
- FIXED -- Multiple destruction, texture, and clipping issues on various maps.
- FIXED -- Various instances of Operators' legs clipping through maps.
- FIXED - Multiple exploitable gaps on various maps.
- FIXED - Frost's Welcome Mat is clipping through the two rugs at 1F Mudroom on Chalet map.
- FIXED - Kapkan can deploy a trap inside the desk near 2F Break Room on Border map.
- FIXED -- Various LOS, navigation, and clipping issues on Outback map.
- FIXED -- Defenders get detected outside when standing in the doorway between 1F Lobby and 1F Courtyard on Coastline map.
- FIXED -- Team kills from the RCE-Ratero Charge aren't treated as an exemption and will activate RFF on Flores.
- FIXED -- The first-person animation when vaulting with a shield is different than the third-person animation.
- FIXED -- Aruni's special melee attacks do not break the glass of some bookcases but will destroy objects behind them.
- FIXED -- If Flores' RCE-Ratero Charge is deployed next to a drone and the player enters Observation Tools at the same time that the RCE-Ratero Charge explodes, the RCE and drone HUDs will stay on screen for a second.
- FIXED -- Various UI and navigation issues throughout the game.
- FIXED -- Various localization issues throughout the game.
- FIXED -- Minor cosmetic and shop fixes.
- FIXED -- Various Audio and SFX issues throughout the game.
- FIXED -- Host cannot kick another player in a Custom Game.