As some of you may or may not be aware, Red Dead Online has released its latest summer update, the Blood Money update, and with it comes a plethora of new content for players to enjoy. If you're curious to know more about the update, and more specifically, how to start this new update, then we have you covered.
Below we'll be walking you through how to start the Blood Money update in Red Dead Online, as well as give you a rundown of everything you need to know when getting started with all the new content at your fingertips.
How To Start the Blood Money Update in Red Dead Online
The Blood Money update in Red Dead Online can be started by meeting Guido Martelli. He's the crime lord who upon meeting will essentially activate the Blood Money crime missions and quests all over the world.
To reach him and activate the quests do require a few steps, so for your convenience, we've outlined each step that you'll need to follow to activate the Blod Money crime missions below.
- With the left D-Pad, open the Satchel and navigate to the Documents section, then select the "Letters" sub-menu.
- One of the options should simply be labeled "Letter from "M". If you don't have it in your inventory, try looking in a Post Office or your camp Lockbox until you eventually get it.
- Reading it will open up a Gold-marked mission in Saint Denis's center, marking the Pagoda in the garden opposite the Vaudeville theatre, close to the upmarket clothing store.
- Head there to start the Blood Money content with a cutscene in which you meet Guido Martelli.
What is part of the Blood Money Content?
After meeting with Guido Martelli, you will be given four markers across the map that show viable contacts to get the Blood Money missions. They will be located on your map in the four locations listed below:
- East of Emerald Ranch
- Far West of Blackwater, in Tall Trees
- West of Rhodes
- South of Armadillo on the shore of Lake Don Julio
Each of these locations and contacts will give you a specific mission from a pool of missions that they have access to in the area. Each time you complete a mission, a new one will be chosen from the pool that each contact has for you to complete. These missions can sometimes overlap with the other Blood Money missions, so be ready for some bloody and action-packed content.