The lack of a LAN event for the Rocket League Esports community to enjoy is disappointing, to say the least, but that isn’t stopping orgs and independent teams alike to chase the bag.
In the last tournament ahead of the RLCS X Championships, the European region will fair off for huge prize pool money as circuit points have become a formality with all spots for the season finale already clinched.
From format and schedule to who will be playing in the old continent, here’s everything you need to know about the RLCS Season X European Spring Major.
RLCS X European Spring Major schedule
The RLCS X European Spring Major will be held on 15th and 16th May at 10 a.m. PDT (5 p.m. UTC)
RLCS X European Spring Major teams
The RLCS X European Spring Major will have 10 teams competing for the championship. Here’s the full list of squads and the clincher for their appearance:
- Team BDS (Spring Ranking)
- Team Queso (Spring Ranking)
- Solary (Spring Ranking)
- Team Vitality (Spring Ranking)
- White Demons (Spring Ranking)
- Guild Esports (Spring Ranking)
- BS+ Competition (Spring Ranking)
- Top Blokes (Spring Ranking)
- Aether (Spring Ranking)
- German Amigos (The Grid Wildcard)
RLCS X European Spring Major: how to watch
RLCS X European Spring Major Format
The RLCS X European Spring Major will go through two phases for the whole tournament:
Group Stage - May 15th
- 10 teams - split into 2 groups of 5.
- Round Robin Bo5
- In the case of a tie, game differential is the primary tiebreaker that seeds the teams, followed by Head to Head.
- Top four of each group advance to the Playoffs.
- 5th place of each group is eliminated.
Playoffs - May 16th
- Single Elimination Bracket.
- All matches are Bo7.
RLCS X European Spring Major prize pool
The RLCS X European Spring Major has a total prize pool of $100,000. The prize pool plus RLCS Circuit Ranking points are needed to qualify for RLCS X Championships event is distributed as such, but the European season finale has already clinched all six participating teams:
1st: $36,000 and 902 points
2nd: $18,000 and 700 points
3rd - 4th: $10,000 and 560 points
5th - 8th: $5,000 and 420 points
9th - 10th: $3,000 and 300 points
Make sure to follow us on Twitter @fastkickoff for more Rocket League content, news and giveaways!