The brainchild of Treyven "Lethamyr" Robitaille and the second of ten Psyonix backed community tournaments, the EuroCup will feature eight teams, four invited RLCS teams including the recently crowned Spring Series and Fusion RL champions, Renault Vitality.
They will be joined by four teams who will earn their place through open qualifiers which run between the 9th and 10th of June.
The main event will run for two days starting on Saturday, 13th and wrapping up on Sunday.
Featuring a mix of RLCS teams and the 2nd tier RLRS teams the tournament will provide an opportunity for less well-known players to test their skills against some of Europe's best, while also giving players, such as FC Barcelona's stand-in Amine "itachi" Benayachi, a chance prove they deserve a permanent place on the illustrious roster.
Morocco's Itachi has been waiting for his shot to test himself against Europe's best.(Picture: Zeebo)
It may not have the biggest prize pool for a Rocket League standing at $10K, but it is nothing to sniff at and with some of Europe's best teams in action the EuroCup is a must-watch for any competitive Rocket League fan.
Here is everything you need to know before it all kicks off.
- The 32 teams that have entered the open qualifiers, will be split into two groups of 16.
- Tournament format is double-elimination with seeding already determined on past performances.
- The top 2 teams from each day of qualifying will earn their place in the main event.
- All matches will be played Bo3 until the Winners' and Losers' Quarterfinals and beyond when it becomes Bo5.
- All matches are Bo7.
- Tournament format is double-elimination.
Invited teams and rosters
- Renault Vitality - Fairy Peak, Kaydop, Alpha54, Mout (s)
- Dignitas - ViolentPanda, Yukeo, Joreuz
- mousesports - kuxir97, Speed, TBD
- FC Barcelona - Deevo, Ronaky, Itachi
- Oxygen Esports - Ferra, Chausette45, Aztral
- Sandrock Gaming - SENZO, Ahmad, oKhalid
- Vodafone Giants - Stake, Zamue, Tox
- Solary - Kerian, ExoTiiK, Ekon
- RJM - Mikeboy, Rizex45, Nachitow
- shikky shack - al0t, Mognus, Scream
- Zooming - Revezy, Gnagflow06, Juztuszzz
- Servette Geneva - Zaphare, Mirror, LuiisP
- The Last Resort - Tylacto, Sebadam, BoyScHoolQ
- VENC - Kryptos, Catalysm, ItsTxmper
- SUPRMODE - B00m_Quick13, ASN_RuBiix, Gooch
- Little Giants - Mingo, Kil, Karsten
- Alpha AF - Matsgrey, k1rn, Madssssss
- Granit Gaming - Trex, MrKikkkan, Enlid
- Losers Esports - Skyy, Zeph, FiremanJonas
- Prejumpers - Rexo, creamyy, ivn
The teams that will partake in Day 2 of the open qualifiers have not been announced.
- Day 1 Qualifiers - Tuesday, 9th June broadcast starts at 18:30 (CEST)
- Day 2 Qualifiers - Thursday, 11th June broadcast starts at 18:30 (CEST)
- Main Event: Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th, June.
Lethamyr's EuroCup 10K: How-To Watch
The EuroCup has some of the communities favourite casters on the broadcast team. (Picture: Lethamyr)
The EuroCup will run two streams with an A and B stream.
We have embedded both below for your convenience.