BlueTwelve Studio and Annapurna Interactive's feline adventure game, Stray, lets players embrace their inner cat by exploring Hong Kong one meow at a time. Additionally, you can rub up against passers-by, sleep for extended hours, and scratch enemies who threaten your territory.
Interestingly enough, living that cat life is a surefire way to earn one of many trophies, as the complete list has begun circulating online. We detail all the trophies players can earn and how to achieve them in Stray.
Stray – Full Trophy List And How To Unlock All Trophies
According to PowerPyx, BlueTwelve Studio's independent adventure game, there are 25 trophies available in Stray at release. Additionally, there are a few more trophies, including a speedrun trophy for players that complete the game in under two hours.
A few trophies are chapter-specific; this includes the Territory trophy, where you're required to scratch for every chapter. Trophy hunters and completionists will need to pay attention to these chapter-specific trophies should they wish to earn all trophies in Stray.
- The Lord of the Rings Gollum - Release Date, Platforms, Gameplay, PC Specs
- Clanfolk - Release Date, Platforms, Features, Gameplay, And More
- Forspoken - Release date, pre-order, story, gameplay, and more
- Rune Factory 5 PC Specs - Minimum, Recommended, And File Size
Below, we've detailed all 25 trophies for Stray by categorizing them based on grade or rarity: Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze:
- All Done: Unlock all trophies.
- Can't Cat-ch Me: Complete the first Zurk pursuit without getting caught.
- Pacifist: Complete the Sewers without killing any Zurks.
- I Am Speed: Complete the game in under two hours.
- Catwalk: Reach the Midtown area.
- Eye Opener: Complete the game and unlock the city.
- I Remember!: Collect all of B-12's memories.
Badges: Collect all badges.
- A Little Chatty: Meow at least 100 times.
- Cat-a-Pult: Jump 500 times.
- Productive Day: Sleep for more than an hour.
- Sneakitty: Go through Midtown without detection by the Sentinels.
- Not Alone: Meet the droid, B-12.
- Al-Cat-Raz: Go to jail.
- Meowlody: Find all the music sheets and bring them to Moresque.
- Cat's Best Friend: Rub up against five robots.
- Territory: Scratch in every chapter.
- Boom Chat Kalaka: Dunk a basketball.
- No More Lives: Die nine times.
- Scratch: Scratch the vinyl in the club.
- Missed Jump: Fall inside the city.
- Cat Got Your Tongue?: Have the droid, B-12, translate a robot.
- Curiosity Killed the Cat: Wear a paper bag.
- Cat-a-strophe: Attempt to play Mahjong with robots.
- Télé à chat: Browse through all available television channels.
In celebration of Stray's release, check out our video below featuring our favorite feline friends in video games!
Stray is currently available for pre-purchase via Steam and can be added to your Wishlist for PlayStation and Steam for PC. The game will release worldwide on 19th July 2022.
For more feline content, check out our section dedicated to the latest Stray news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of BlueTwelve Studio.