While Undisputed, the new boxing game from Steel City Interactive, doesn't pull any punches when it comes to gameplay, there are some bugs and issues that players want fixing as soon as possible during the game's Early Access phase on Steam. That's where the next updates/patches for Undisputed come into play.
This consistently updated article will provide you with the latest information on any new Undisputed updates, from when they release to the full patch notes and possible content coming in 2023 and beyond, so let's get started.
When Will The Next Undisputed Update Be Released?
At the time of writing, there is no clear indication when the next Undisputed update will release. We do, however, expect an update sometime in February to squash some of the know bugs and issues.
As for a content update, there's a lot planned for 2023, so stay tuned! We will update this section once more information on an update's release date becomes available. Since the game only released into Steam Early Access on 31 January 2023, you might need to wait a while.
Latest Undisputed Update Patch Notes
This section will be updated with the latest Undisputed patch notes as soon as they become available. For now, we know that the developers are looking into Ranked play and queue optimization.
Undisputed Update Content For 2023
At the time of writing, there is no specific content revealed for the next Undisputed update. We do know, however, what you can expect from Undisputed content updates in 2023 during the game's Early Access phase on Steam, as you can see in the image above.
Below, you can check out all the content updates for Undisputed that have been confirmed for this year by developer Steel City Interactive.
- New Fighters and Venues: More fighters will join our Early Access roster of more than 50 boxers, including additions to our Women's Division. Climb the ranks in several stunning new venues.
- Fighter Select Character Customization: Head into the ring with a variety of gear, choosing your own unique style to fit your fighter.
- Gameplay Balancing: Ongoing balancing of core gameplay to ensure competitive fairness and maximize fun and authenticity.
- Accessibility Functionality: Accessibility features to ensure Undisputed is as inclusive an experience as possible.
- Character Creator and Sharing: Create your boxer, complete with stats, and share your creations with the community.
- Career Mode: Climb the ranks to the top in our single-player Career Mode and become Undisputed.
- Custom Taunts and New Punch/Move Sets: More punch and move sets to make sure you can fight how you choose. Select specific taunts before your fight to get a rise out of your opponent.
While you wait for the next Undisputed update to get released, check out the game's Early Access launch trailer to learn more about this new boxing title.
We will endeavor to update this article with the latest Undisputed patch/update details, from the complete notes to exact release dates, as soon as official information becomes available, so stay tuned!