V Rising contains many collectible items that players can find, which can be used to craft new weapons and gear, or construct components for their castle. The Dark Silver Ingot is among the most highly sought-after items and is used to prepare high-end loot.
Unfortunately, players will need to jump through a few hoops to find it. But don't worry. This guide will explain exactly how to get Dark Silver Ingots in V Rising, including the locations for the materials needed to craft them and how to use them.
How to get Dark Silver Ingots Recipe in V Rising
Players seeking the Dark Silver Ingots will first need to find its recipe. Similarly to other high-end recipes, the recipe for the Dark Silver Ingots is found after defeating a boss. Specifically, you will need to locate and beat the level 58 V Blood boss, Octavian the Militia Captain.
It would be best if you only attempted this boss when you are at a high enough level and have at least Iron-grade gear. Octavian is found in Bastion of Dunley, the region just north of the Dunley Farmlands.
After defeating him, you will receive the recipe for the Dark Silver Ingots, but you'll still need to find the ingredients to start crafting them.
- V Rising v0.5.41448 Patch Notes - Offline Mode, Fixes, Admin Commands
- V Rising LAN Mode Guide - How To Enable And Server Settings
- Does V Rising have an offline mode?
- Unlock V Rising Wolf Form - Alpha Wolf Boss Location & Guide
How to craft Dark Silver Ingots in V Rising
To craft Dark Silver Ingots, there are two materials you're going to need once you have the recipe. You will need 1x Scourgestone and 20x Silver Ore to make a single Dark Silver Ingot.
You can find Scouregestone by defeating Level 45 Undead, who drop them. Alternatively, you can get the recipe for it by defeating the Level 46 V Blood boss, Leandra the Shadow Priestess.
As for Silver Ore, you can farm as much as you need from the Silverlight Hills region. Once you have enough, you can craft Dark Silver Ingots to create powerful weapons and gear.
Below are some of the craftable things you can make once you have acquired enough Dark Silver Ingots:
- Dark Silver Sword (8 Reinforced Plank, 16 Dark Silver Ingots)
- Dark Silver Axes (8 Reinforced Plank, 16 Dark Silver Ingots)
- Dark Silver Crossbow (8 Reinforced Plank, 20 Dark Silver Ingots)
- Dark Silver Mace (8 Reinforced Plank, 16 Dark Silver Ingots)
- Dark Silver Spear (8 Reinforced Plank, 16 Dark Silver Ingots)
- Dark Silver Reaper (8 Reinforced Plank, 16 Dark Silver Ingots)
- Dark Silver Slashers (8 Reinforced Plank, 16 Dark Silver Ingots
- Golden Castle Key (400 Gem Dust, 28 Dark Silver Ingots, 8 Gold Ingots, 4 Primal Blood Essence)
- Blood Key (400 Gem Dust, 28 Dark Silver Ingots, 8 Gold Ingots, 4 Primal Blood Essence)
Dark Silver Ingots are not only used for making powerful weapons and reinforcing your armor. They are also a key material for making Golden Castle Keys that allow you to infiltrate enemy castles and Blood Keys, the only legendary item available in V Rising.
We would like to thank the YouTuber Game Guides Channel for their guide on crafting Dark Silver in V Rising. Please consider subscribing to their channel for more amazing content.
For more on the game, head to our section dedicated to the latest V Rising guides, news, tips, and much more.
Featured Image courtesy of Stunlock Studios