In this article, we outline the complete patch notes for the latest V Rising hotfix update, which could be especially great for those suffering from some client-side performance issues or crashes.
Update: Stunlock Studios has reverted the latest V Rising hotfix update, explaining: "After today's patch, some players reported a white-screen issue. We have now reverted the update and it's safe to play again. We will try to figure out why this happened and fix it before patching again. Sorry for the inconvenience!"
V Rising 30 May hotfix update patch notes - All fixes
The V Rising hotfix update (0.5.41591) focuses on general client optimizations to improve stability and performance. There is no new content but some players might be happy to know there is an FPS Limit option in the advanced graphics settings following the update.
- V Rising Jade the Vampire Hunter boss guide - How to beat, location, abilities
- V Rising Armor Progression guide – All sets, stats and how to get
- V Rising Servant guide – The best servant types and abilities
- V Rising - How to fix clan is full 1 person error
In the early hours of the morning on 30th May 2022, Stunlock Studios announced what the latest hotfix update for V Rising is all about: "V Rising is currently being patched with a few client optimizations to improve stability and performance."
As per a post on Steam, you can read the full V Rising 30 May 2022 patch notes below, focusing on stability and improvement fixes.
V Rising 30 May 2022 patch notes
- Added Texture Quality to Graphics Options, which can greatly reduce texture memory usage.
- Added FPS Limit Option to Advanced Graphics Options.
- Changed Low Quality Atmosphere to High Quality Atmosphere to keep the options menu consistent.
- Fixed a bug where the antialiasing option could not be set to anything other than TAA from the main menu.
- Stairs have been added to the Castle Floors Tab in the Build Menu to make it easier for players to find them.
- Fixed missing meshes on particular world objects.
- Fixed an issue that caused performance drops when hitting Night Marshal Styx the Sunderer with specific abilities (ex. Mirror Strike).
For this V Rising hotfix update, the game should update automatically on Steam when you are not playing, so close the game and receive the update without delay.
So there you have it, the complete V Rising hotfix update patch notes. It is great to see Stunlock Studios delivering improvements so quickly after the game's launch into Steam's Early Access program, and listening to player concerns/issues.
For more fantastic game content, check out our section dedicated to V Rising news, updates, guides, features, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Stunlock Studios.