ZmjjKK has received huge popularity for his tremendous operator shots in Valorant Masters 2023, especially after EDG eliminated Navi to get their first-ever international win. After seeing him play, it is safe to say that he is going to put the opponents in trouble a lot in the future and is one of the best Jett players around the world.
As a result, many players are closely following his playstyle in order to improve their gameplay and prefer to use his crosshair and game settings. Thus, we have mentioned ZmjjKK's crosshair code and settings below, along with the steps that you can follow to import them into your Valorant account.
ZmjjKK Crosshair Code In Valorant
Riot Games has officially revealed the crosshair code for ZmjjKK that he is using in Valorant Masters Tokyo
- ZmjjKK Crosshair Code: 0;p;0;P;u;000000FF;o;1;d;1;z;1;f;0;s;0;0t;0;0l;4;0v;2;0o;0;0a;1;0f;0;1b;0
Here are the steps you can follow to import all the crosshair settings into your profile.
- Firstly, copy the code from above and then launch Valorant on your PC.
- Log in with your Riot account and go to the in-game settings from the top right corner of the screen.
- Now, click on the arrow facing down next to the Crosshair Profile.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to enter the Crosshair Code.
- Paste the code that you copied and click on the Import button
- In this way, you have successfully imported all the crosshair settings, and you will also get its preview.
ZmjjKK's Valorant Settings
- DPI: 800
- In-game Sensitivity: 0.28
- eDPI: 224
- Scoped Sensitivity: 1
- Polling Rate: 1.0
- Windows Sensitivity: 6
- Crouch: Left Ctrl
- Walk: Left Shift
- Jump: Spacebar
- Ability 1: C
- Ability 2: E
- Ability 3: Q
- Ultimate Ability: X
- Keep Player Centered: On
- Minimap Size: 1.1
- Minimap Zoom: 0.9
- Minimap Vision Cones: On
- Show Map Region Names: Always
So, that is everything you need to know about ZmjjKK's Valorant crosshair codes and other in-game settings.