Riot has revealed the trailer for Valorant Agent 24, which is a Duelist named ISO and will be released in Episode 7 Act 3. The agent is from China and is said to be "bulletproof" and Riot has revealed everything about it including its release date, abilities, and contract items.
Valorant ISO Release Date and Agent Gear
Valorant ISO will be released on October 31 along with Episode 7 Act 3 and you will be able to unlock him by completing his contract. You can find out the countdown to ISO's release below:
Here are the items that you will unlock as a part of ISO's contract:
- Tier 1: Spray - Don’t Ask
- Tier 2: Card - Valorant Iso
- Tier 3: Title - Tuned In
- Tier 4: Spray - In the Zone
- Tier 5: Kingdom Credits - 2,000
- Tier 6: Gun Buddy - Peripherals
- Tier 7: Spray - Callsign
- Tier 8: Title - Fixer
- Tier 9: Card - The Hourglass Turns
- Tier 10: Gun skin - Mythmaker (base pistol)
Valorant ISO Abilities
While creating ISO, "the goal was to create an exciting duelist that emphasized gunplay
and excitement. We had a few outputs we wanted to avoid, specifically mobility
and healing," revealed Nicholas “Nickwu” Smith, Valorant Game Designer.
"Since we weren’t doing Mobility or Healing, I wanted Iso to feel distinct and what I'd call a Juggernaut. It’s why we created the shield, and that he’d run a team through and keep on going without mobility or healing." Here are all the abilities that ISO has:
- (E) Double Tap: START a focus timer. Once completed, enter a flow state during which downed enemies you kill or damage generate an energy orb. Shooting this orb grants you a shield which absorbs one instance of damage from any source.
- (C) Contingency: EQUIP to assemble prismatic energy. FIRE to push an indestructible wall of energy forward that blocks bullets.
- (Q) Undercut: EQUIP a molecular bolt. Fire to throw it forward, applying a brief FRAGILE to all players it touches. The bolt can pass through solid objects, including walls.
- (X / ULT) Kill Contract: EQUIP an interdimensional arena. FIRE to hurl a column of energy through the battlefield, pulling you and the first enemy hit into the arena. You and your opponent duel to the death.
That's everything you needed to know about Valorant's new Duelist ISO.