Valorant patch 6.0 is going to be a major one as it will bring a brand new map into the game, and along with this, Split will also be making a comeback as the update gets released. In addition to this, Riot has also announced that they will be removing Breeze and Bind from the map pool indefinitely, and there is no date set for their return.
Apart from this, a bunch of bug fixes will also be implemented, and a new skinline will enter the store with the release of the update. While Riot has not revealed the complete patch notes of Valorant patch 6.0, we have listed all the information that we have at the moment below.
Valorant 6.0 Patch Notes
- Next map rotation starts in early January with Patch 6.0
- Split will return—with a few changes!
- We will detail those in Patch Notes 6.0
- Breeze and Bind will exit the map pool in Competitive and Unrated queues—no date set for their return
- Breeze/Bind available in Spike Rush, custom games, and other game modes
According to Riot, Breeze needs improvement in terms of Agents and team comp diversity, and some simplification of the space is required. On the other hand, Bind needs more strategic diversity, and Riot wants to make changes that will create more opportunities to play around the teleporters.
We will update this page once we have more information regarding Valorant patch 6.0 from Riot Games.