Valorant patch 5.05 will be releasing soon and Riot has revealed its patch notes listing all the new updates coming to the game. This is not gonna be a big patch because of the Valorant Champions 2022 being underway and will add some social updates and bug fixes.
You can have a look at the complete Valorant 5.05 patch notes below.
Valorant 5.05 Update Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that allowed you to report yourself
- Fixed an issue where some of you did not receive a notification when attempting to join a party you’ve been kicked from
- Fixed an issue where a blank user would appear in the Social Panel when joining a party where players are in-game
- Fixed and issue where you could not successfully report a player in Agent Select after the game has been running for 30 minutes
- Fixed an issue where players with non-English characters in their Riot IDs could not be found via Invite by Riot ID
- Fixed an issue that caused the Context Menu and Friend Note text fields to close when a Friend's status updated in the Social Panel
- Fixed an issue that caused the Party Leader's matchmaking lobby selection to affect in-game Party Members' status in the Social Panel
Gameplay Systems Updates
- Fixed a bug where binding the “Home” key to an action does not work
- For certain languages, the tooltip values of rewarded credits in Overtime Rounds was incorrect.
- Updated tooltip values to reflect that you will start with 5000 credits at the start of Overtime Rounds, no matter if you win or lose the previous round.
That is everything you needed to know about Valorant patch 5.05. For those waiting for new agent, we don't have any official information regarding it but we might get its small teaser in the Valorant Champions 2022 Grand Final.
- Valorant Champions Istanbul - Match Results, Winner, And More
- Tarik Joins Sentinels As Content Creator
- Valorant Champions Turkey Final Tickets Sold Out Within Minutes
- VCT 2023 - Format, Partnerships, Regions, And More
For more on the game, check out our section dedicated to Valorant guides, news, updates, esports coverage, tips, and much more.
Featured image via Riot Games.