As much as fans are excited for Valorant Champions 2022 to see their favorite teams compete for the trophy, they have been eagerly waiting for the Valorant Champions 2022 bundle to be revealed. The wait is finally over as Riot has revealed the details regarding Champions 2022 skinline including its price, skins, and more.
Valorant Champions 2022 Bundle Release Date and Price
Valorant Champions 2022 Bundle will release on 23rd August after Reaver 2.0 bundle leaves the store and will cost 6265 VP which costs around $60 but the price can vary a bit based on your region.
Riot has also announced that 50% of the net revenue from the collection from 23rd August to 21st September will go to the teams participating in the Champions. Also, another thing that you need to keep in mind is that skins from this bundle will not return to the Night Market, so it's your only chance to grab them.
Laura Baltzer, Producer at Riot Games, said, "When we were designing the Champions 2022 weapons, we wanted to give players a skin with the same feeling as last year: something that was aspirational and bold, that let you flex and show off your skill whether you’re popping off in ranked or dropping 30 on the VCT broadcast. To do that, we took a lot of the elements of the Champions 2021 weapons that players loved and added a few twists."
- Valorant Champions 2022 - Schedule, Brackets, Format
- VCT 2023 - Format, Partnerships, Regions, More
- Valorant Champions Istanbul - Venue, Tickets, Live Audience
- Twitch Bans Valorant Pro Zellsis, Triggers Massive Backlash
Valorant Champions 2022 Bundle Skins
This year's bundle will include the following:
- Champions 2022 Phantom
- Champions 2022 Butterfly Knife
- Champions 2022 Gun Buddy
- Champions 2022 Player Card
- Champions 2022 Spray
Among these, Phantom and Butterfly Knife will include a custom model change and two new features as part of the Champion’s Aura that includes a visual effect that evolves every 5 kills (maxing out at 25 kills), and a special easter egg on the butterfly knife that triggers if you’re top fragging and have at least 25 kills.
In addition, you would be able to upgrade them to Level 3 and you can find details of all the levels below.
Champions 2022 Butterfly Knife (Melee)
- Level 1 - Custom Champions 2022 model design
- Level 2 - Custom gold VFX swipes, butterfly knife animations and looping animation
- Level 3 - This level contains the “Champion’s Aura,” which has 3 features:
- The butterfly knife has a gold glowing outline when the player has the most kills in the game (no ties)
- Every 5 kills, the blade's design "evolves" and red crystal shards incrementally fill the blade, maxing out at 25 kills
- When the player has 25 kills as well as the most kills in the game, they have a custom inspect animation that embodies what it means to be a champion
Champions 2022 Phantom
- Level 1 - Custom Champions 2022 model design; Champions 2022 logo design; glowing red bullets; custom ADS reticle
- Level 2 - Custom red muzzle flash in the shape of the VCT Spark logo; during inspect, the Champion’s 2022 anthem plays with a custom inspect animation; custom firing audio; when the player gets a kill, there is an on-kill effect which makes the Champions 2022 logo glow
- Level 3 - Finisher and Kill Banner
- Level 4 - This level contains the “Champion’s Aura,” which has 2 features:
- The Phantom has a gold glowing outline when the player has the most kills in the game (no ties)
- Every 5 kills, the gun's design "evolves" and red crystal shards incrementally fill the rifle, maxing out at 25 kills
Valorant Champions will begin on 31st August and you will be able to watch it live on YouTube and Twitch or in-person at VW Arena in Istanbul, Turkey.
The venue of Valorant Champions 2022 has not been revealed yet but Riot will be announcing it soon and we will keep you updated once the information is out.
Featured image courtesy of Riot Games.