Valorant players always eagerly wait for the Night Market to arrive in the game so that they can purchase some of the premium skins at discounted prices. The event comes every two months and the next one will be in September.
The exact dates for the next Night Market have also been leaked and you can find all the information about it below.
Valorant Night Market September Start Date
As per valorantleaksEN, the next Valorant Night Market will release on 29th September and will last for over 10 days i.e. till 10th October.
You can go to the Night Market section in the game when it's available to unveil six skins and their price one by one. You can then choose the ones that you want to buy and purchase them using VP.
Players will be getting skins from Valorant Episode 4 Act 3 and these will be random which means you might not get the ones you like, so pray that you are lucky.
In addition to this, Select, Deluxe, and Premium Edition skins can appear for you in the Night Market and at least 2 Premium Edition or higher skins are guaranteed to appear.
- Valorant Kohaku & Matsuba Bundle - Skins, Price, And More
- How To Cancel Raze Ultimate Animation In Valorant?
- Valorant Champions Istanbul - Match Results, Winner, And More
- Valorant Champions 2022 Turkey Final Tickets Sold Out Within Minutes
If you are very lucky, you might also get your hands on exclusive Melee skins in the Valorant Night Market.
How To Access Valorant Night Market?
In order to unveil the Night Market skins and purchase them, you will need to follow the steps listed below.
- Launch Valorant on your PC and login with your Riot account.
- Now, you will see the Night Market logo that looks like a card appear on the left side of VP and RP count.
- Click on it and you will enter the Night Market.
- Now, click on the cards one by one to reveal your Night Market and purchase the skins that you like.
Featured image via Riot Games.