Here's how you can get Garfield Kart without opening your wallet, as well as info about the game, including its features.
How to get Garfield Kart for free
Garfield Kart is by no means an expensive game. However, we all know how long January can be, and free stuff is always nice to grab.
Simply follow the steps below to get Garfield Kart for free.
- Head on over to this IndieGala page.
- Log in or create a free account if you don't have one already.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and add the game to your library.
- Download Garfield Kart and start playing.
Now that you are downloading Garfield Kart for free (around 250 MB) you can check out the next section to learn more about the game.
What is Garfield Kart?
Garfield Kart is a racing game developed by Artefacts Studio and published by Microids, released all the way back in November 2013. It is a bit goofy at times but what did you expect from a title based on the iconic feline?
The game features over a dozen circuits based on Garfield, as well as eight characters, three game modes and a few difficulty levels. There are even character customization options!
Garfield Kart features include:
- 16 Different Circuits - stunning 3D environments from the world of Garfield (Garfield's neighbourhood, the city, the Mally supermarket, the sunny farm, the misty docks, the oasis, the dark manor house, etc.).
- 8 Characters - Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal, Arlene, Liz, Harry and Squeak.
- 8 Bonuses - Some crazy attacks and defences (Exploding Diamonds, Lasagnas, Pies, Magic Wand, Pillow, Bewitching Perfume, Flying Saucers).
- 3 Game Modes - Grand Prix / Single Race / Time Trial.
- 3 Difficulty Levels - 50cc, 100cc and 150cc.
- Daily Challenge - Try out a new challenge every day!
- Customize your characters with tons of hoods and accessories.
There's no indication exactly when the Garfield Kart freebie offer will expire, so grab the game as soon as you see this. Keep in mind that if you pick up this little racing title, it will be yours to keep forever, or at the very least until the inevitable robot kitten uprising occurs.
- Read more: All video games releasing in 2022
Don't forget to check out our dedicated video games section for industry news, features, opinions, leaks and much more.
Featured image courtesy of Microids.