Even the mightiest of live streaming applications, including NBA League Pass, are not immune to the annoying errors. As a result, a lot of NBA users have been recently reporting an abnormal League Pass Playback Error '4-76-2001' when opening the application or accessing multimedia content.
Fear not, as the game developers are rallying to find a solution. But if you don't want to wait for the official fix, no worries! We've got an arsenal of troubleshooting techniques ready to help you conquer NBA League Pass Playback Error '4-76-2001'.
NBA - League Pass Playback Error Fix
A potential fix for the NBA League Pass Playback Error '4-76-2001' comes from the official NBA support.
Greetings,— NBA League Pass Support (@NBALPSupport) February 2, 2023
Thank you for contacting NBA League Pass support.
We are sorry to hear you are having issues with the application. Please check to see if you have an available update which has worked for some of our other users.
To check if you have the latest version (16.3):
The team has suggested updating the application to the latest version. 16.3 by following these steps:
- On your home screen, tap the iTunes/Google Play app store icon.
- Tap the Updates icon.
- Tap the Update button on the NBA: Live Games & Scores app.
- Wait until the update is finished, then launch the app.
- Go to "Settings" from Roku's Home screen.
- From the 'Settings" scroll down and select System Update.
- Select "Check now".
- Roku will start searching for available updates. It will only take a few minutes to update a channel. After the channel update, Roku will automatically restart.
- You can now enjoy streaming your team's games on the NBA App.
- Select Settings from the Apple TV Main Menu.
- Under Settings, select General.
- Scroll down and select Software Updates.
- Select Update Software.
*If you would like your device to update automatically, turn ON the ‘Update Automatically’ option
Amazon Fire Tablet:
- On your tablet's home screen, go to "Apps".
- Tap "Store".
- Tap the menu button, then select "App Update".
- Tap "Update" next to the NBA app.
- Tap "Accept" to proceed with the update.
So there you have it. That's everything you need to know about fixing NBA League Pass Playback Error '4-76-2001'.