Everyone loves free stuff, and throughout the years Indiegala has provided PC gamers with some great, interesting free games to play. The latest free game from Indiegala is called A.I.M.2 Clan Wars, and while it isn't a blockbuster AAA title, it is completely free for all to grab and keep.
Get A.I.M.2 Clan Wars for free
All you need to do to get A.I.M.2 Clan Wars for free is head on over to the Indiegala page for the free game. If you claim the freebie before it expires, it will be yours to keep and play at your leisure.
- Read more: Grab Cyberpunk 2077 free goodies on GOG
You will, of course, be required to sign up for a free Indiegala account to pick up the game. There is no exact end date for this freebie, so be sure to add it to your library as soon as you see this article.
What is A.I.M.2 Clan Wars?
A.I.M.2 Clan Wars is a first-person action-RPG created by SkyRiver Studios, with a compelling sci-fi story for players to enjoy.
A description of the game reads:
"New clans led by Mechminds of the Fifth Generation are powerful and well-organized formations with far-reaching plans. Powerful groups have different interests that often crossed, war broke out again. However this time it is the struggle not for mere control, this is a struggle for survival. The clans want to eliminate the weaker ones standing in their way and will stop at nothing to dominate their enemies. To achieve their goals they use not only military means but economic ones as well. As of now none of the clans has managed to achieve complete victory."
A.I.M.2 Clan Wars features:
- Original sci-fi storyline plunging you into the world of intelligent robots
- Opportunity to create a personalized clan consisting of independently operating machines
- Tactical operations as well as clan strategic management
- 36 different gliders are available to fly
- Huge game world with diverse locations, including subterranean caverns
- Different options to interact with other Mechminds
- Advanced trading system
- Updated for compatibility with modern PCs
Check out a trailer for this free game from Indiegala below.