Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart pre-load date
While Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart has a release date of 11th June 2021, PS5 gamers should be happy to know you can preload the game one week earlier.
The pre-load date for Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is 4th June 2021, as revealed by a very solid source, PlayStation Game Size, which have been highly accurate in the past.
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart download size
Now that you know the exact pre-load date for Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, you probably want to know the game's download size.
Thankfully, the game isn't all too big, clocking in at a download size of 42.183 GB. This is without a possible day one update, which means when the pre-load opens up, the Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart download size might be a bit bigger.
Latest Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart gameplay
The gameplay of Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart looks absolutely fantastic. on 11th June 2021, PS5 gamers will go dimension-hopping with the iconic duo (and some new faces) as they take on the evil emperor from another reality.
The dimension-hopping action of Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart is the game's most impressive feature, and you can see it in action thanks to 16-minutes of the latest gameplay.
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart tech features
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart can be viewed makes use of the DualSense controller's Adaptive Triggers, super-fast loading, Tempest 3D AudioTech, and more.
Check out the tech features for Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart below.
- Stunning visuals: Enhanced lighting and ray tracing make for super sharp visual fidelity. Displayed in crisp, dynamic 4K and HDR*, behold dazzling in-game worlds as you work to save the universe. Enjoy Performance Mode to experience a targeted 60fps frame rate** as you encounter new enemies across multiple dimensions.
- Fast loading: Planet-hop with abandon – near-instant loading via the PS5 system’s SSD sends you hurtling across the galaxy at hyper-speed.
- Adaptive triggers: Feel unbridled dimensional energy via the DualSense wireless controller, making combat come alive. Each weapon has unique responses as you mow down foes.
- Haptic feedback: Sense the impact of in-game rumbles and explosions through the DualSense wireless controller’s haptic feedback.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech on compatible headphones: Immerse your ears in 3D spatial environments, enabling you to hear everything above, below and surrounding you, all the while using your favourite pair of headphones. Connect with the sounds of combat and explore in wonder as worlds come to life, enveloping you with high fidelity sound.
So there you have it, the download size of Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, as well as the pre-load date so you can have the game ready on your PS5 as soon as it launches.
For more general video game news, check out our dedicated section.