Dubbed as a "PvP sports game" video game, Ubisoft's free-to-play title Roller Champions was unleashed on 25th May 2022. This action-packed, fast-paced game on PC and consoles, just like any other free multiplayer game really, features a battle pass. In Roller Champions' Kickoff Season, this is called the Roller Pass.
In this guide, we outline all the Tiers and rewards for the Roller Champions Kickoff Season 1 Roller Pass, and the price players will need to pay to get one, so let's get started.
Roller Pass price in Roller Champions Kickoff Season
The Roller Pass is a reward system in Roller Champions and features both Premium and Free tracks.
- Activision employees win unionization vote - First major union in US video game industry
- Forspoken delayed - Final Fantasy 16 to release instead
- MultiVersus cast - All voice actors
- Death Stranding 2 is happening, according to Norman Reedus
The price of Roller Champions Kickoff Season Roller Pas is 500 Wheels. That's roughly $5. The first season is shorter, offering 30 Tiers instead of 100 Tiers in the upcoming seasons. Ubisoft notes that due to this shorter season that will last 30 days, there's the "lower price of 500 Wheels".
All Roller Champions Kickoff Season Roller Pass rewards
As Ubisoft explains, progression in the Roller Pass is dictated by players’ fan progression. You can earn fans by completing matches, claiming your daily bonuses, and completing sponsor quests which will all contribute to your Roller Pass progression.
Rewards for the Roller Champions Kickoff Season Roller Pass include the likes of helmets, gloves, skates, emotes and more, even a "Goal Effect" and a Superstar is included for good measure.
Check out the complete list of all Roller Champions Kickoff Season Roller Pass rewards and tiers below.
Please note: Free track rewards are very limited and we've bolded them.
- Tier 1 - Silver Fauxhawk hairstyle and Impulse top
- Tier 2 - Fame hands
- Tier 3 - Lootball and x100 Wheels
- Tier 4 - Tighten Muscles Emote
- Tier 5 - Umisan top and 77 Gold Skates feet
- Tier 6 - 4ever Vacay Hoodie top
- Tier 7 - 100 Wheels and Rosewell head
- Tier 8 - Surf skater banner
- Tier 9 - Up-and-Comer skater title
- Tier 10 - Umisan head and Back Alley hands
- Tier 11 - Cartwheel emote
- Tier 12 - 100 Wheels
- Tier 13 - Lootball and Pretzel Grab air pose
- Tier 14 - 77 Gold top
- Tier 15 - The Brave hands
- Tier 16 - Umisan hands and I Got The Blues feet
- Tier 17 - Knee Slide emote
- Tier 18 - 77 Gold hands
- Tier 19 - 100 Wheels and Ascending Star skater title
- Tier 20 - Speedsuit Black top
- Tier 21 - Acapulco Beach feet
- Tier 22 - Umisan feet and Candy Pink head
- Tier 23 - Red & Cozy top
- Tier 24 - Split Rocket air pose
- Tier 25 - 75 Gold Bandana head
- Tier 26 - Lootball and Ace Red hands
- Tier 27 - 100 Wheels
- Tier 28 - Solar Explosion goal effect
- Tier 29 - Roller Legend skater title
- Tier 30 - Anarchy top and Ricky the Rocket outfit
It is important to note that customization items in the Roller Pass are all exclusive to the season. This means if you don't unlock them in Roller Champions before the season ends, you will never be able to.
Check out the latest Roller Champions trailer to get hyped!
So there you have it, all the Roller Champions Kickoff Season Roller Pass Tiers and rewards list, as well as the price you will need to pay to own one.
For more on the newest upcoming games, head to our section dedicated to the latest video game news, guides, tips, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Ubisoft.