Ubisoft has unleashed its free-to-play title Roller Champions a "PvP sports game" video game on consoles and PC. Those with the latter platform will need to know if their gaming rig has what it takes to run the game, which is where the Roller Champion PC specs come into play.
In this article, we detail the PC system requirements (specs) for Roller Champions, including the minimum and recommended hardware configurations for 60 frames-per-second (fps) gameplay, the performance specs, and the recommended 4K specs.
Roller Champions PC specs - detailed system requirements
If you are wondering what the Roller Champions PC specs are for 1080p at 60 fps, high performance or even 4K resolution, then you've skated into the right article.
- Roller Champions Trophies And Achievements - How To Earn
- Roller Champions Kickoff Season Roller Pass - Price, All Tiers And Rewards
- Activision employees win unionization vote - First major union in US video game industry
- Forspoken delayed - Final Fantasy 16 to release instead
All the Roller Champions PC specs require Windows 10 (64-bit), 10 GB of free space, and DirectX 11.
Ubisoft has gone into quite a lot of detail with the Roller Champions PC system requirements, outlining not only the minimum and recommended specs, but also the specs for high performance and even 4K gameplay.
Check out all the Roller Champions PC specs below.
Roller Champions minimum PC specs (1080p at 60 fps):
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 @ 3.1 GHz, Intel Core i5-4460 @ 3.2 GHz, or better.
- RAM: 8 GB.
- Video card: AMD Radeon RX 560 (4 GB), Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 (4 GB), or better.
Roller Champions recommended PC specs (1080p at 60 fps):
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 1400 @ 3.2 GHz, Intel Core i5-4460 @ 3.2 GHz, or better.
- RAM: 8 GB.
- Video card: AMD Radeon RX 470 (8 GB), Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4 GB), or better.
Roller Champions high-performance PC specs:
- Processor: AMD Ryzen5 1500X, Intel i7-4790K, or equivalent.
- RAM: 8 GB.
- Video card: AMD RX 580 (4 GB), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB), or equivalent.
Roller Champions recommended 4K PC specs:
- Processor: AMD Ryzen5 2600, Intel i7-6700K, or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- Video card: AMD Vega 56 (8 GB), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (8 GB), or equivalent
While it doesn't take a beast of a gaming rig to run Roller Champions properly at 60 fps, the 4K requirements are, as expected, relatively high.
Roller Champions file/download size
The Roller Champions file size weighs in at roughly 10 GB on PC. That's not big at all considering modern standards, and most gamers should have no problem downloading the game for free on either PC or consoles.
In case you missed it, check out a recent Roller Champions trailer to get the blood flowing.
So there you have it, the complete PC system requirements (specs) for Roller Champions, featuring the minimum and recommended specs, as well as the hardware configurations needed for a smooth 60 fps experience, or playing the game in 4K resolution.
For more on the newest games, head to our section dedicated to the latest video game news, guides, tips, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Ubisoft.