MultiVersus open beta kicks off on 26th July 2022, but new players can get early access to it via Twitch Drops. If you're one of those people who are interested in trying this new brawler a little early, don't fret. Here's our guide that explains how to get MultiVersus open beta early access via Twitch Drops.
Steps to get early access to MultiVersus open beta
To get early access to Multiversus open beta on any platform, players will have to follow a series of steps. Thankfully, it's not as time-consuming or complicated as it may initially seem.
Below is the list of steps players need to follow to gain early access to the open beta.
- Create a WB Games account and connect it with your Twitch account.
- Watch any MultiVersus Twitch Streamer with Drop enabled for 60 minutes.
- Check the progress in the Drop's section, and once completed, claim the reward at the Beta Management section of the WB Games website.
- Select the platform of your choice.
- Redeem early access open beta code on your selected platform's storefront.
MultiVersus early access open beta supports crossplay across all platforms. Furthermore, the progress will carry on to the full game when it launches.
- MultiVersus Open Beta Early Access - Start Date, How To Join, More
- MultiVersus Release date, platforms, characters, and more
- Capcom Fighting Collection - Release Date, Games, Netcode, Cost, More
- Capcom Pro Tour 2022 - Schedule, format, prize pool, how to watch
Players who do not want to go through the tedious process of watching a Twitch streamer for an hour for Twitch Drops may also buy the $40 Founders Pack that guarantees early access to the upcoming open beta.
All three versions of the Founders Pack provide early access to the open beta alongside other in-game resources and items.
That concludes our guide on how to get early access to the MultiVersus open beta.
For more on the game, why not check our section dedicated to Fighting games news, guides, and reviews.
Featured image courtesy of WB Games.