Warzone 2, a revolutionary line battle royale title, was finally launched after months of anticipation. The latest Call of Duty title by Activision is filled to the brim with a host of new content and features. Similar to its prequel, Warzone 2 boasts a massive collection of assault rifles.
Having the best ARs during the Warzone 2 match will enable you to combat the most formidable enemies. However, choosing the best assault rifles is a bit tricky task, especially when there's a vast list of firearms to choose from.
However, to save you from this time-consuming process, we have prepared the Warzone 2 tier list ranking all the assault rifles from best to worst.
Warzone 2 AR Tier List – Ranking the Assault Rifles
The assault rifles in the tier list are listed under five levels explained as follows:
- S-Tier: The most powerful assault rifles, even without upgrades, and can be deadly in virtually any situation. With upgrades, these guns can handle any situation you throw at them.
- A-Tier: These require some modification to stand up to S-tier assault rifles but can still be considered formidable assault rifles for any player to use.
- B-Tier: Laying in the middle of the tier, these can be deadly assault rifles with the right attachments and require some forethought in terms of loadout to be effective.
- C-Tier: These assault rifles can be considered as last resort options, and even then, only with the most powerful and carefully considered attachments to account for the gun's weaknesses.
- D-Tier: The ones you must avoid, only for emergency use or if you don't have a weapon to fill in a specific role.
Now, without any further ado, here's the updated assault rifle tier list of Warzone 2:
Warzone 2 ARs Ranked Best to Worst
- S-Tier: TAQ 56, STB 556, Kastov-74U
A-Tier: M13B, M4
B-Tier: Chimera, Kastov 762
C-Tier: Lachmann 556, Kastov 545
It goes without saying that the above list reflects the author’s opinions. While this article lists all the assault rifles from best to worst, you are encouraged to use the ones that you are comfortable with. This allows you to explore new options and master every weapon in Warzone 2.
So, there you have it, the best Warzone 2 assault rifles ranked. We’ll be updating this tier list whenever new assault rifles are released, so make sure you bookmark this page and come back later.
For more on Call of Duty: Warzone 2, check out be sure to check out our dedicated section and learn more with some of our Warzone 2 Guides & Tutorials below:
Warzone 2 Battle Royale Guides - Map Al Mazrah Guide|Map Size|All Killstreaks Explained|Unlock All Operators|New Reporting System|Prestige Ranks, Cap, Rewards|New Battle Pass System|All New Operators List|Victus XMR Sniper Rifle Unlocking Guide|Backpack & Looting Explained | Skill-Based Matchmaking| PC Specs |Check Server Status | Unlock Zeus & Mortal's Bane | Locked On The Menu Issue | CDL Packs | Blackout Roze Operator Skin | BAS-P SMG Unlocking Guide | Weapon Balance Changes | Hidden Money Chests | Unlock Gaz and Klaus | AQ Soldier Kills |
Warzone 2 Tier Lists - Best Weapons Tier List | Best Assault Rifles (AR) Tier List
Warzone 2 DMZ Mode Guides - Factions & Missions | Contracts & World Activities | DMZ Faction Rewards | Interrogation Guide | Factions Rewards | Unlock UAV Towers | Find Stronghold Keycards | LAG & Stuttering Fix |
Warzone 2 Class Setups - Best Meta Loadouts | Best Long Range Loadouts | PDSW 528 Loadout | M4 Loadout | FSS Hurricane Loadout | TAQ-56 Loadout | MCPR-300 Loadout | Kastov 762 Loadout | RPK Loadout | Lachmann Loadout | EBR-14 Loadout | RAAL MG Loadout | SP-R 208 Loadout |