Warzone 2's DMZ mode see Call of Duty fans enter the massive Al Mazrah map. This is an open-world, narrative-focused extraction mode where players can complete faction-based Contracts, take on World Activities, and fight both AI and player enemies, all to survive until exfiltration.
Players will need to complete some Contracts and World Activities, aka side objectives to collect valuable items and make themselves more potent in this harsh environment. This article outlines all the Contract types available in Warzone 2 DMZ and several of these world activities.
Update on 29 November 2022:We've updated this article with the latest information on 'Warzone DMZ Contracts and Activities'.
All Warzone 2 DMZ Mode Contracts
Contracts in DMZ are quick-completion objectives, just like in Warzone 2's Battle Royale mode. Players can accept them in-game to compete for rewards and Cash. While the icons on the Tac Map might be the same as Battle Royale, the objectives are different in DMZ. Check out a list of Warzone 2 DMZ Contracts below.
- Secure Intel / Geiger Search (Magnifying Glass): Find intel on hard drives; then go to the nearest radio tower to upload its data. Alternatively, it may task you to collect Uranium rods found with a Geiger Counter.
- Elimination (Crosshair): Assassinate an AI target guarded by multiple combatants, or at least confirm their death.
- Hostage (Handcuffs): Rescue a hostage within a locked building; then carry them to the nearest helicopter exfil location.
- Cargo Delivery / Shipment (Briefcase): Depending on the specific Contract, find a vehicle or boat with precious cargo for a drop-off at a marked location. Feel free to keep the vehicle after the drop-off!
- Hunt (Skull): Hunt an enemy Operator team marked as high-value targets (HVTs), due to their activity within the DMZ match.
- Destroy Supplies (Bomb): Locate and destroy two supply sites with planted bombs.
This isn't the full list of Warzone 2 DMZ mode contracts just yet. We will update this article once we find more.
All Warzone 2 DMZ Mode World Activities
There are also a host of World Activities that are seen as side objectives in Warzone 2 DMZ mode. Players can use the Tac Map to find and complete multiple World Activities during a game. Check out the examples below.
- Safes: These contain tons of Cash but take time to crack open. The drill you need to use to open a Safe attracts AI combatants and is loud enough to draw the attention of other Operators as well.
- SAM Sites: These anti-air turrets can shoot down planes carrying precious cargo; activate them to potentially send a Supply Box containing valuable items crashing down.
- UAV Towers: Find these around Al Mazrah to receive intel on AI combatant and Operator locations via the minimap.
- Hidden Caches: Obviously not marked on the map, learn where these are likely to be found for consistent valuable item drops.
- Strongholds: These also exist in Battle Royale; skip down to the Strongholds overview for more details.
Lastly, there are sometimes world conditions to take note of as you progress through Al Mazrah during a Warzone 2 DMZ mode match, namely:
- Sandstorms: As a desert city, these conditions can kick up at any time, reducing visibility and damaging Operators over time. If one hits, evacuate the area ASAP.
- Radiation: Not much is known about its origins, but this deadly condition can poison Operators. Iodine Pills, a new Field Upgrade, can be found to counteract its effects.
So there you have it, the Warzone 2 Contracts and side objectives players can complete in DMZ mode during their time in Al Mazrah. We will endeavor to update this article once more information becomes available, so stay tuned...and frosty!
Warzone 2 Guides - Map Al Mazrah Guide|Map Size|All Killstreaks Explained|Unlock All Operators|New Reporting System|Prestige Ranks, Cap, Rewards|New Battle Pass System|All New Operators List|Victus XMR Sniper Rifle Unlocking Guide|Backpack & Looting Explained | Skill-Based Matchmaking| PC Specs |Check Server Status |
Featured image courtesy of Activision.
Warzone 2 Battle Royale Guides - Map Al Mazrah Guide|Map Size|All Killstreaks Explained|Unlock All Operators|New Reporting System|Prestige Ranks, Cap, Rewards|New Battle Pass System|All New Operators List|Victus XMR Sniper Rifle Unlocking Guide|Backpack & Looting Explained | Skill-Based Matchmaking| PC Specs |Check Server Status | Unlock Zeus & Mortal's Bane | Locked On The Menu Issue | CDL Packs | Blackout Roze Operator Skin | BAS-P SMG Unlocking Guide | Weapon Balance Changes | Hidden Money Chests | Unlock Gaz and Klaus | AQ Soldier Kills |
Warzone 2 DMZ Mode Guides - Factions & Missions | Contracts & World Activities | DMZ Faction Rewards | Interrogation Guide | Factions Rewards | Unlock UAV Towers | Find Stronghold Keycards | LAG & Stuttering Fix |
Warzone 2 Class Setups - Best Meta Loadouts | Best Long Range Loadouts | PDSW 528 Loadout | M4 Loadout | FSS Hurricane Loadout | TAQ-56 Loadout | MCPR-300 Loadout | Kastov 762 Loadout | RPK Loadout | Lachmann Loadout | EBR-14 Loadout | RAAL MG Loadout | SP-R 208 Loadout |