League of Legends: Wild Rift's much anticipated 3.2 update has gone live now, and it's packed with a new champion, updates to its ranked mode, a brand new Wild pass, several new skins, and accessories. As Wild Rift is only available in selected regions, players outside those regions can't download the update directly.
Therefore, many gamers across the globe face difficulties while downloading Wild Rift updates from official sources. With that in mind, we've listed below the APK and OBB download links for the League of Legends Wild Rift 3.2 update for Android devices.
Wild Rift 3.2 APK & OBB download links
Those struggling to download the Wild Rift 3.2 update via the Google Play Store can install the APK and OBB files via download links. The APK file is 95 MB, while the OBB and patch files are roughly 1.5 GB.
These are not from official sources, so we suggest taking care and following the installation steps to the letter. Here are the APK and OBB download links for Wild Rift 3.2:
The download weighs in at roughly 1.5 GB, depending on which version you choose, as there's a 32-bit and 64-bit versions based on your device. We recommend using Wi-Fi when downloading the Wild Rift 3.2 update.
- Wild Rift Nunu & Willump build guide: Best runes, items, tips and more
- How to check player stats in Wild Rift
- Wild Rift Error 10018: How to fix "failed to login" issue
- Wild Rift Brand build guide: Best runes, items, tips and more
How to install Wild Rift 3.2 Update
Now that you have the Wild Rift 3.2 update files (APK & OBB + patch) in hand, you can start the installation process on your Android device by following the steps below:
- Make sure to have enough free space on your device
- Head to "Settings > Safety and Privacy"
- Select "Install apps from Unknown Sources"
- Go to the Downloads folder and install the APK file by tapping the Install button.
- Move the OBB files into this location: Android > OBB > com.riotgames.league.wildrift.
- Launch the game and enjoy Wild Rift 3.2. Update.
If you run into a "Problem parsing the package" error while installing, try to re-download the files and start the process from scratch. Keep Wi-Fi on, and remember to first try the official Google Play Store page before following these steps.
So there you have it, everything you need to know about the new Wild Pass system in League of Legends: Wild Rift.
For more exciting MOBA action, check out our section dedicated to Wild Rift news, updates, guides, features and more.
Featured image via Riot Games.