Riot Games has announced the global Star Guardian event, in order to bring global players and anime fans together by introducing in-game content across three different titles including League of Legends, Wild Rift, Legends of Runeterra, and out-of-the-game events like the launch of Sessions: Star Guardian Taliyah and the Star Guardian merch line.
The event is a tribute to the magical girl (mahō shōjo) and Star Guardian is a "vibrant alternative universe that centers on a young cast of champions" who go through their daily lives during the day and the responsibilities of a magical warrior during the nights.
Here's everything you need to know about the Star Guardian event in Wild Rift.
Wild Rift Star Guardian Event Start Date
Star Guardian event will kick off on July 14 and will run for 10 weeks and during this period, various cross-game content will be made available. Here's what you will be getting during the event in League of Legends: Wild Rift and out of it as well.
Everything coming with Star Guardian Event
Star Guardian Event will kick off with the release of “Everything Goes On”, a song by acclaimed vocalist, songwriter, and producer Porter Robinson - Robinson. The song tells the story of two Star Guardians and will be available on all major streaming platforms and its music video will premiere on YouTube.
- Former CSGO Pro Shroud Joins Sentinels Valorant Roster
- Sessions Star Guardian Taliyah Album by Riot Games Music Is Now Available
- Shroud's Still Got It, Lands Triple Wallbang In Valorant
- Riot Games Reveals Valorant Voice Evaluation Update
In addition to this, you will get the following items in League of Legends: Wild Rift during the Star Guardian event.
- Skins: Star Guardian Orianna, Seraphine, Ahri, Senna, Xayah, Rakan, and Miss Fortune; Redeemed Star Guardian Rakan and Xayah
- WR Star Guardian Event Pass
- In-Client Narrative Experience (WR Exclusive): You will be able to witness the journey of Xayah to save Rakan with the help of Star Guardians. You will have to level up by completing in-game missions to earn various rewards.
In addition to this, starting from July 14 official Star Guardian merchandise will also be available on Riot Games Merchandise website. This will include plushies, apparel, jewelry, and more in collaboration with Good Smile Company, Secretlab, and more.
- Good Smile Company
- Star Guardian Zoe 1/7 Scale Figure (Preorder)
- Star Guardian Jinx 1/7 Scale Figure (Preorder)
- Star Guardian Edition Pillow
- Twilight Star Guardian Edition Pillow (August)
- RockLove Jewelry
- Star Guardian Soraka Wand Pendant
- Star Guardian Ina Ring
- Star Guardian Secret Locket
- Star Guardian Kiko Pendant
- Star Guardian Friendship Bracelets (Preorder)
- Star Guardian Kai’Sa Friendship Bracelet
- Star Guardian Akali Friendship Bracelet
Last but not least, from July 28 to August 29, Riot Games will be contributing 100% of the revenue generated from Star Guardian Taliyah and its bundle to the Social Impact Fund. Here is the list of qualifying items for the same:
- Star Guardian Taliyah (skin only)
- Star Guardian Taliyah Border Set
- Star Guardian Taliyah Chroma Bundle
- Star Guardian Taliyah All-Star Bundle
In addition, from July 14 to August 11, for every 10 chaos monsters players defeat, Riot will contribute $1 to the Social Impact Fund, up to $2 million.
For more on the game, please make sure to check our section dedicated to Wild Rift guides, news, tips, and more.
Featured image courtesy of Riot Games.