If you are not living under a rock, you definitely must have heard about the popular word game Wordle, the word-based game. Just like that, a new similar game is on the market but with a slight twist of added music, known as Heardle.
It is a game where players need to hear tracks played via SoundCloud and guess the song. To start the game, you will listen to the beginning few seconds of the intro, and you need to guess the song; if you get the song name wrong, you will gain access to the next part of the song.
You only get a total of six tries to guess the song's name. What makes the game unique is that the list of songs that are featured in the game can be from the 1960s or might be from the latest Kendrick Lamar album.
And if you have landed on our page here, there is a high possibility that you are stuck guessing today's Heardle. But don't worry, we won't ruin our game that easily. Before we let you know the answer to today's Heardle solution, here are some set of clues that might help you to guess today's Heardle answer:
Clues For Today's Heardle
Here is the list of some clues that might help you to guess the Heardle answer of 29th November 2022:
- The song was originally released in 1982.
- The genre of the song is Classic Country, Classic Rock, Adult Contemporary, Progressive/Art Rock.
- The song remained in the top spot for four weeks, more than any of the duo's five other number-one hits.
- The artist of the original song is Daryl Hall & John Oates.
Heardle Answer For Today - 29th November
If the above-given clues don't strike your mind yet, the answer for today's Heardle is:
- Maneater by Daryl Hall & John Oates
We hope that the clues and the answers we have provided have helped you to continue your Heardle streak.
- Genshin Impact redeem codes - Free Primogems, Mora, and more
- Roblox Rojutsu Blox Redeem Codes: Free experience, spins, and more
- Wordle answer - Today's puzzle solution
- Free Fire Redeem Codes - Free Diamonds, Characters, And More
If you get stuck guessing an answer again, you can follow our Heardle page, where we update daily clues and solutions for you guys.
For more on the game, check our section dedicated to Video Game news, guides, and features.
Featured image courtesy of Heardle.