Are you a hero of Azeroth that wants to defend the world...of Warcraft from atop the Big Battle Bear mount? Then you've come to the right place, as the Big Battle Bear mount in World of Warcraft was previously offered through the WoW Trading Card Game, only available to collectors.
This guide explains how you can get the Big Battle Bear mount to ride in WoW Dragonflight, including how you can possibly get it for free with Prime Gaming...
Big Battle Bear Mount in WoW For Free?
There is a way to get the very rare TCG WoW mount, the Big Battle Bear for free. Before we get to that, however, check out a bit of lore text for this mount to get you thirsty.
He's big, he's ready for battle, and he's a bear. What more could you want in a mount?
Yes, yes, and yes! So if you have never been a Prime Gaming subscriber, you can get the Big Battle Bear mount for free by signing up with a seven-day trial, then canceling your sub before the first USD $5.99 per month sub kicks in.
Please note: GINX is not responsible for failure to cancel the Prime Gaming sub before the free trial expires.
You can claim the Big Battle Bear mount in WoW by heading to its Prime Gaming page right now. This offer expires on 27 April 2023.
How To Claim WoW Prime Gaming Rewards
Follow the steps as outlined by Blizzard below to get the Big Battle Bear mount and other WoW Prime Gaming rewards as they become available.
Become a Prime Gaming Member:
- If you don't already have a Twitch account, create one here.
- If you don’t already have a Prime account, sign up for a FREE trial.
- Connect your Twitch account to your Prime account here.
Link Your Blizzard and Twitch Accounts:
- Log in to your Twitch account.
- If you don't already have a Blizzard account, create one here.
- Navigate to the Twitch Connections page in the Settings menu.
- Locate the Blizzard Battle.net section and chose your gameplay region.
- Log in to the Blizzard account you wish to link and click Log in to Blizzard.
Claim Your Prime Gaming Offer:
- Visit the Prime Gaming Rewards page for World of Warcraft.
- Log in to your Prime Gaming account and authorize.
- Verify your linked Blizzard account and click Claim Your Loot.
- Success! You are ready to redeem your items in-game.
Redeem Your Rewards:
- Launch the Blizzard Battle.net desktop app.
- Log in to your linked Blizzard account.
- Launch World of Warcraft.
- Visit a transmog vendor which can be found in any capital city.
Remember, once you claim a Prime Gaming reward for World of Warcraft, and if you remain an active Prime Gaming member, all future rewards in the campaign will be automatically applied to the same Blizzard account and cannot be transferred.
Blizzard says that you need to be sure that your preferred Blizzard account is connected to your Twitch account at the time of enrolling. You can cancel your Prime Gaming sub at any time, and you won't lose the items you've claimed, including the Big Battle Bear mount for WoW.
So there you have it, a way to get the Big Battle Bear mount in WoW Dragonflight via Prime Gaming and a possible way to get it for free if you've never been a subscriber. We will endeavor to update this article if any details change.
Check out our video below, where we dive deep into the lore of the Dragon Aspects in World of Warcraft, discussing all the leaders, their history, and some family drama!
Dragonflight Guides - Primal Storms Event| Content Roadmap| Play On Steam Deck| Raid Schedule| Dracthyr Evoker Class| Dragon Isles Zones| Max Level & Progression Path| Crafting Orders| Dragonriding| Editions & Bonuses|Dracthyr Evoker|Twitch Drops & Rewards|Maintenance Schedule US & EU|Check Server Status|Performance & Stuttering Fix|DPS Tier List|Mythic+ Affix Rotation Season 1|Reset Talents | Transfer Aborted & World Down Issues | Tangled Dreamweaver Mount | Stuck on Loading Screen Error Fix | Vault of the Incarnates Loot | Wrathion or Sabellian? |
Featured image courtesy of Blizzard.