With the second World of Warcraft: Dragonflight raid, Aberrus and the Embers of Neltharion update (10.1) comes Season 2. Competitive guilds and players have leveled up and farmed as many items as possible in preparation for WoW Dragonflight Season 2.
This article explains the exact release times and dates for WoW Dragonflight in your region, alongside what the Mythic+ Dungeon rotation is, an overview of the content, and when you can expect the Mythic Aberrus difficulty to open up.
WoW Dragonflight Season 2 Release Date & Time
Check out the WoW Dragonflight Season 2 release dates and times for both US and Europe regions below:
- Vault of the Incarnates opens in the US on Tuesday, 2 May 2023, at 08:00 PST.
- Vault of the Incarnates opens in Europe on Wednesday, 3 May 2023, at 04:00 CEST.
Expect the season to last at least four (4) months or more.
WoW Dragonflight Season 2 Content
Check out an overview of the content coming to WoW Dragonflight Season 2 below:
- New Zone: Zaralek Caverns – Gather your courage as you venture into this mysterious underground cavern.
- Cross-Faction Guilds: Players who have been enjoying Cross-Faction Instances now can join the same guild as their opposite-faction friends and benefit from conveniences like shared chat and guild repairs.
- Fyrrak Assaults: Fyrakk’s forces are gathering resources at Suffusion Camps located in the Azure Span and Ohn’ahran Plains. It’s up to the heroes of Azeroth to disrupt their efforts to lure Fyrakk and his disciples out.
- Meet New Allies: As the heroes of Azeroth pursue enemies into the dangers of Zaralek Cavern, they are aided by the local inhabitants found under the Dragon Isles — the molefolk known as “Niffen” and the Drogbar.
Mythic Aberrus Raid in WoW Dragonflight S2
There are Mythic, Normal, and Heroic versions of Aberrus, released one week after the launch of WoW Dragonflight Season 2. For those in the US, that's 9 May 2023, while those in Europe get to enjoy the raid, including its Mythic version for the World First race, on 10 May 2023.
Cross-faction Mythic Aberrus will be available from the start. Hall of Fame entries will require at least 16 out of 20 raiders to be from the same guild and faction to be eligible for rewards.
An official description of the new raid for WoW Dragonflight gives you an idea of what you and your raid party will have to face:
Millennia ago, Neltharion carved deep places in the earth where he conducted world altering experiments. After his death, these sites were lost to time, until now. Forces seeking to claim the Earth-Warder’s legacy raid his dominion in search for powerful artifacts. Now the champions of Azeroth must venture into darkness and ensure the crucible’s dangerous power doesn’t fall into the wrong hands.
Mythic+ Dungeon Rotation WoW Dragonflight Season 2
Four dungeons from Dragonflight will be part of Season 2's Mythic+ rotation, alongside some of the best (in our opinion) from previous expansions. We've got two dungeons from Legion, one from Warlords, and one from Pandaria to tackle, so get those old strat books out!
- Brackhide Hollow
- Halls of Infusion
- Legacy of Tyr
- Freehold (Battle for Azeroth)
- The Underrot (Battle for Azeroth)
- Vortex Pinnacle (Cataclysm)
- Neltharion’s Lair (Legion).
While you wait for WoW Dragonflight Season 2 to release, check out a video by YouTuber Kalamazi below if you don't mind some spoilers showing one of the raid bosses in action from Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible.
So there you have the exact release date and time for WoW Dragonflight Season 2, alongside Mythic Aberrus details and the Mythic+ dungeon rotation. We will endeavor to update this article once more information becomes available.
Check out our video below, where we dive deep into the lore of the Dragon Aspects in World of Warcraft, discussing all the leaders, their history, and some family drama!
Dragonflight Guides - Primal Storms Event| Content Roadmap| Play On Steam Deck| Raid Schedule| Dracthyr Evoker Class| Dragon Isles Zones| Max Level & Progression Path| Crafting Orders| Dragonriding| Editions & Bonuses|Dracthyr Evoker|Twitch Drops & Rewards|Maintenance Schedule US & EU|Check Server Status|Performance & Stuttering Fix|DPS Tier List|Mythic+ Affix Rotation Season 1|Reset Talents | Transfer Aborted & World Down Issues | Tangled Dreamweaver Mount | Stuck on Loading Screen Error Fix | Vault of the Incarnates Loot | Wrathion or Sabellian? |
Featured image courtesy of Blizzard.