Apex Legends will be heading to Nintendo Switch and Steam later this year, EA has confirmed.
During EA Play Live, and after rumours suggested it was coming, the company announced Apex Legends is coming to Nintendo Switch and Steam platforms in fall 2020.
These two new platforms will also support crossplay with the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC versions.
Elsewhere, they also announced a new version of limited time mode Armed and Dangerous will be heading to Apex Legends, as part of the Lost Treasures Collection event.
This mode is snipers and shotguns only, but will now remove all respawn beacons across the map - with players able to revive teammates in a mobile respawn the team places at the start of a match.
The Lost Treasures Collection kicks off on Tuesday 23rd June and runs until 7th July, featuring new cosmetics and challenges too.
What’s included in the Lost Treasures Collection event?
- Limited Time Mode - Armed and Dangerous Evolved
- All-new Town Takeover - Crypto’s Map Room
- Exclusive Event Prize Track with two Legendary Weapon skins
- 24 Event Limited premium cosmetic available directly or through Lost Treasure Event Packs
- Introducing ‘Special Offers’ page featuring all new rare skins and charms
- Mirage Heirloom Set Preview - unlock all 24 Lost Treasures cosmetics during the event and unlock the Mirage Heirloom set for free