In Baldur's Gate 3, your Constitution score dictates what your health score is, and the higher the Constitution, the higher your health is. Due to this, it's probably one of the first stats that you'll want to boost in the game, and there are a few different ways that you can do it.
Table of Contents
How To Increase Your Constitution In Baldur's Gate 3
Constitution Increasing Feats
In Baldur's Gate 3, feats are the best way to increase your stats. You can either increase them through the feats themselves or use an Ability Score Improvement, but these are the options you've got when it comes to increasing the stat.
- Ability Improvements: Increase one Ability by 2 or two Abilities by 1
- Durable: Your Constitution increases by 1. You regain full hit points each time you take a Short Rest.
- Resilient: Constitution: Increase an ability by 1 and gain Proficiency in that Ability's saving throws
- Tough: Your hit point maximum increases by 2 for every level you have gained
Constitution Increasing Items
There are some items that increase your Constitution as long as you have them equipped, and some of them have pretty great bonuses.
- Amulet Of Greater Health: Increase your Constitution score to 23. Gain advantage on all Constitution Saving Throws.
- Enraging Heart Garb: Increase your Constitution by 2
- Dwarven Splitmail: Increase your Constitution by 2
Permanent Constitution Increases
There are a few different ways to increase your Constitution score permanently, all of which require you to complete a quest to actually get to them.
- Auntie Ethel's Hair: Gain +1 to any ability score of your choice
- Mirror of Loss: Gain +2 to any Ability Score